Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone in the Alburqurque New Mexico Area Want to Check Out a Car For Me?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirt Diggler, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Dirt Diggler

Dirt Diggler

I'm looking to buy a 59 Wagon near Albuquerque New Mexico and due to my work schedule, I can not fly out there from the Bay Area to go look at it in person.

Anyone around that area with an experienced eye want to be my second opinion and check out the car for me? I can pay you for your troubles. All I need for you to do is to confirm that the wagon is what the seller says it is and inspect it for me. Let me know about its rust issues, how bad it is and how well the motor runs and how the car drives. It would be cool too if you took pictures of what you think would be a concern for me. Again, I can pay you for your services and trouble.

So if any one out in the New Mexico area want to help a brother out, PM me and we can iron out the details and set up a time for you to check it out.

Thanks.
    -Jerome

[​IMG]

2. Troostr

Troostr
    from Artesia NM

I'm south in Artesia, but have a buddy up there, let me see if he's around and availible. I'll PM you a number for him if he can do it.

3. Dirt Diggler

Dirt Diggler

Hey thanks. Yea let me know if your buddy is up for it.

4. classic gary

classic gary

where is it? I can check it out tomorrow...........

5. metalman

metalman

6. I could help you out when i get back in town, on work travel all this week. Get back Fri evening, so would have to be on the weekend.

7. sololobo

sololobo

Thats the spirit kids, give the brother a hand. A 59 winged wagon would sure be a super score. Good luck bro. ~sololobo~

8. Dirt Diggler

Dirt Diggler

Thanks for everyone offering a hand. I have a person already on it but if things fall through, I will let you guys know. Thanks once again!

9. Bruce A Lyke

Bruce A Lyke

Hi DD,
    so how did the wagon turn out? are you getting it?

10. Dirt Diggler

Dirt Diggler

Not yet but hopefully soon. The seller didn't have time last week but I hope he is more open this week.

I see you got a 59 Nomad. Do you have a build thread or pics? I want to get inspired. :D

11. Bruce A Lyke

Bruce A Lyke

Yes to both, here is the build link.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=628480s

Just click on my used ID to get to the photos.

let us know when you get the wagon.