Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Jungle Park Reunion 2012

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lobuktruk, Oct 10, 2012.

1. lobuktruk

lobuktruk
    from Cayuga In.

I'd heard that there was gonna be a reunion this year so I started googling and found this;

JUNGLE PARK REUNION IS COMING BACK SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2012
    After a one year hiatus the reunion will return to the old legendary Jungle Park Speedway, located 9 miles north of Rockville, Indiana on US 41. find the track just north of Indiana Route 47; nestled against the south bank of picturesque Sugar Creek and just west of Turkey Run State Park.

Gates open to the public at 9am. car owners and memorabilia vendors will be admitted any time after 8am. the event normally wraps up around 3 pm. car owners and a helper will be admitted free. there will be no charge for vendor space, 'bring your own tables.'

For additional information contact: Tom Williams at 419.509.5090 or by e-mail: [email protected]. You may also call Jason Seward at 765.435.7285 or 765.918.0203

There was no reunion last year as the property had recently changed owners and I was afraid we may never see another one.

I'm going to display a couple of vintage racers I need some info on before I do anything with them. And I will have some memorabilia and toys for sale.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  2. lobuktruk

lobuktruk
    from Cayuga In.

I'm all loaded up and ready to go. I've got a couple of project cars for display and a couple of tables of stuff to sell. It's funny, I drive by this place all the time but I am really excited to go tomorrow.

3. deuce354

deuce354

Any Reports from the event?. I would like to go next year. The car i'm finishing right now raced there.