Register now to get rid of these ads!

JOIN US – ACEScc Poker Run, SoCal Nov 3, 2012 – JOIN US

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LaGrasta, Oct 8, 2012.

1. http://www.acescarclub.com/Events/events.htm

If you've attended since we started this run, you'll probably agree it's your favorite. $15 for an out of this world setting with a served sit-down dinner and live music. Seriously, the atmosphere at this event is so different than most any others, you will not be disappointed. Did I mention a sit down lunch is included for your $15 entry? C'mon, it's a killer deal. Sign up now or the day of the event, but we're limited to only 100 cars.

Attached Files:

2. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

looking forward to it

3. Godspeed

Godspeed

See you at the furthest stop, for the 4th card. It's going to be a great year to come and have fun. BTW, does a straight beat a flush?

4. Also, for the first time, ACEScc Support Shirts will be available during this event. We only have a few dozen and they'll go quick, but not as fast as the Mooney/Sharp 554 used to!

Attached Files:

5. Hey hey! Here are a couple pov pictures from last years run, what a great time that was! Looking forward to awesome weather again for this years drive.

Attached Files:

6. Had a great time last year...will definitely sign up for this year!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

This is a blast and the scenery is beautiful! Me and the missus will be there for sure.

8. aces52

aces52

Its coming soon Nov 3 so tell everyone that has a hot rod to come and have a great day with food and bands and lots of fun .

9. Twinzer4

Twinzer4

Way more fun then walking around a parking lot... Good people, food and bands.

10. Collected a bunch more stuff for the prize baskets this past weekend, gonna be another good one!

11. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Kool - looks like a great time to be had. I will be up in Fresno that day for the "Celebrity Roast of Blackie Gejeian".

12. dullchrome

dullchrome
    from SoCal

Wouldn't miss it.

13. Yes, motorcycles are welcome.

14. Godspeed

Godspeed

Just for the search criteria (some had trouble finding it)

Aces car club
    Aces poker run 2012

15. aces52

aces52

Keep it going you have to be there it going to be great fun for all and you can ran your car with a 100 car down the road tell me that not a cool thing to do !!! call to get your spot today. BOB ACEScc 949-547-7269

16. aces52

aces52

Take a look !!!!!!!!!!

17. sanfordsotherson

sanfordsotherson
    from So. Cal.

Me and 'PhotoFink' will be there...

18. photofink

photofink

19. Just a week away!

20. 60'coupe

60'coupe

Can I get signed up Lagrasta ?
    60'

21. aces52

aces52

Hey one more week and it time to have some fun !!!!!!!!

22. slickmick

slickmick

Hey 60 Coupe just send me a PM with all the important info(name, car year and type) and I will put you on the sign up list. Looking forward to seeing you there!

23. aces52

aces52

Get them on that sign up list.

24. aces52

aces52

So less then a week. let get this thing going. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. As a reminder, ACEScc Support Shirts are available for the first time, very limited supply. These shirts are special on another level as not only are they club support shirts, but they also celebrate our 60th year as a club with a special logo over teh crest area of the shirt.

Upon arriving at the Poker Run, I suggest purchasing it first thing. I'm certain we'll eventually have more made, but who knows when exactly.

26. aces52

aces52

Here we go it's just a few day away so get reedy and get on the list make that call. talk to you so. Have fun

27. 3 days…

28. I didn't see what time to be there......BOB....LaGrasta.....????? Bueller? Bueller?