Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage **Hot Rod Fall Out VII** Oct 13th/South Glastonbury CT

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 100% Matt, Jun 6, 2012.

1. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

stock Holley 2300. AKA 94.

2. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Anyone interested in giving a hand Saturday drop me a pm. We will likely need some help in the first few hours of the show getting people properly parked. We will take care of anyone that lends a hand:)

3. ZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZ

Really looking forward to this event. I never attended before. let the sun god's shine on Saturday.

4. yellowf100

yellowf100
    Member Emeritus

only a couple days left cant wait....

5. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

wish i could help out matt, but i'm going to miss this one due to a wedding in brooklyn for a friends daughter. gotta go, cant' believe i'll miss my first fall out, one of my favorite shows of the year. have a blast and post tons of pics!

6. OGS41

OGS41

Really going to miss this favorite show. x2 on pictures. Family obligations in Fla.

7. subneil56

subneil56
    from bristol vt

will be coming down from vermont this is are third year if you havent been this is one not to miss

8. Dave50

Dave50

36 hours and counting I think we torture our selves even more counting the days and hours

9. fatty mcguire

fatty mcguire

Wish I can make, but I need to pick up some things at hershey

10. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Weather is looking perfect for Saturday! Its gonna be a little chilly so make sure you throw that extra layer on before you leave. The coffee will be hot Saturday morning at the Elks and the Fire Dept's chilli will keep your insides warm.

11. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

Us and the Car will be at a wedding in Hampton, CT. Sorry; but someone's got to drive the bride and groom :). Hope it's a great show!

12. speters

speters

I can't wait for this one! I am putting some final touches on the new ride today and tomorrow. I don't care how cold it will be I am still rolling in with the top down.

13. juniorsrodshop

juniorsrodshop
    from nh

Can't wait for this! 50fords finally ready to roll!
    [​IMG]

14. DualQuad55

DualQuad55
    from NH

Started loading the trailer tonite. NOOO, not for the car. Just bringing parts down this time. So far, a pair of 15x10ish small window Halibrands (early Ford and also Olds/pont pattern)with orig M&H 9.00-15s, a pair of orig 15" M/T Rader wheels for Olds/pont with wicked cool orig M/T dragster superstock cheater slicks. about 7.60-15 or so. A top shift Cad/LaSalle, a couple side shifts, a 37 Buick small car trans, an Iron case T10 with an Orig Drag Fast shifter, a 37 Packard trans and more small stuff.
    Hoping to finance an overhaul for my Buick engine and start on another project this winter. See you all there!!!

15. Dave50

Dave50

Well I am having this feeling since yesterday that somehow something or someone is going to fuck up my trip to the Fallout I hate getting this feeling cause its usually comes true... God i hope not this time..

ttt Hope to see you hombres there

16. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Charlie and I spent much of yesterday getting the grounds all squared away (with some help from Tugmaster and Speters). One Arm Bandit Landscaping was in full effect.

So, I guess I'll let the cat of the bag..... "Chasing Classic Cars" from the Discovery Channel will be shooting at the Fall Out all day tomorrow. Wayne Carini will be arriving later in the day as well and he is bringing a pretty bad ass early custom.

17. schwerko

schwerko
    from bristol ct

Glad to see your gonna make it.......See ya there!:D

18. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

Man O Man...sucks I can't go. Like a couple of others I've got a wedding on the Cape tomorrow. (See you there Gonzo) Hope you guys take lots of pics !!!

19. It gets fucked up for me every year too, but I'm going tomorrow even if I have to take a cab!

20. speters

speters

Fresh shoes just in time

[​IMG]

See you there!

21. Dave50

Dave50

Well i freakin hope so but i am setting myself for dissapointment early I dont take kindly to missing some shows and this is one been the last 3 years without a car :( But hopefullly not this year even if i have to sneak in the bed of suprchargednailheads pick up :D

Yopu have way to many friends and family how many weddings you go to this year? And them damn beach trips.. ;);):D

Good for you man if i make it say hello. I am going to try like hell.

oooooooh nice see ya there

22. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Quit settin up the excuses already, Dave, and just be there...period.

It sounds like it's gonna be a great day at the Fall Out...as always!!!
    I can't wait to hit the road in the am...awesome trip out also!:D

23. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

so stoked. i'm in such a good mood right now, and i haven't even cracked a guiness yet...

see you all in the morning.

24. harleycontracter

harleycontracter

Dave ,

Hope to get to meet you there. Finsihed the 32 Roadster this week for the occasion. Charlie "Bandit" did the final striping Hope she runs as good as it did last week. See you guys there

Paul

25. Dave50

Dave50

well I am leaving in the AM early so if everything goes well we`ll see you there

26. speters

speters

Good Morning! See you all there

27. JVK54

JVK54

Leakin' too much oil. Bummed. Have a blast everyone!

28. junkhead57

junkhead57

I`m on my way in 15 mins.Takin the 50 ford, Great show,havent missed a fallout yet!

29. Hope everyone had a great time - I'd like to see some pics!

Was involved in an accident in Hershey Thursday AM and just got home a half hour ago. In no shape to walk the field but I'll be back to normal OK (or as Keith would say - at least as normal as I was:rolleyes:)

Dennis

30. Missed seein you there!! Motor swap in your future?