Register now to get rid of these ads!

Got a Star Chief from a Space Cadet?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AutoArt66, Oct 11, 2012.

1. After a miserable slow painstaking battle of wits I talked a hoarder out of this 56 StarChief - Poor old Poncho fell into his hands and yard in 1991 and has been waiting for me to save it ever since. I tried to save some other gems he had but had to regretfully leave them behind "well well ya a not right now I couldnt sell that uhhhhh" - argh!

Guys please, if your "projects" arent getting done let someone new take over for you before they cant get done.

Attached Files:

2. 51flathead

51flathead

3. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Lucky for you. Could have already been in the crusher long before now if it wasn't for him.

4. wallyringo

wallyringo

thats a good one, i`d like to build a 55 coupe one day myself, what else did the guy have?

5. You can buy any of mine if you have the cash, I just sold one.

6. Abomb

Abomb

Why ? I am busy raising a child and holding down a job. In the mean time, could you please refrain from telling me what I should do with my property....

I understand sorta what you're saying, but that's a pretty blanket statement. Like someone else posted, if it weren't for hoarders, there wouldn't be any project cars to be bought.

7. Love them tri-five pontiacs... Congrats!