Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Basement find ?????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hrm2k, Sep 1, 2012.

1. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The tires seem to hold air and not leak but they have been on the car since my Dad put them on for my aunt.........in 1981. Just was not ready to trust them for long distance. They will remain on the car for local stuff.

2. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

By "local stuff" I hope you mean surface streets only. Hate to see what tread separation would do to that sweet body on the freeway.

3. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Big day today for all. For me, I got my Cadillac. While not the pristine Coupe deVille I thought it was, it still is pretty damn nice. You can judge for yourselves

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And now the good news for all. This thing is so nice and original that even I just can't cut it up which means after this thread, it will never be seen on the HAMB again because it is a stocker and will remain a stocker. I t really isn't HAMB friendly.........and that doesn't bother me a bit

4. Midwest Rodder

Midwest Rodder

5. TexasDart

TexasDart

Friend of mine has that exact car in Creme color...it was his Grandma's car...really low mileage. It's just sitting in his garage in MO. Now if I can just convince him he needs to sell it. Nice car...I still think it HAMB friendly.

6. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

nothing wrong with that. Cadillacs have so much class, most modified ones lose a bunch of it.

7. I know pics can't always tell the whole story, but that Caddy looks very sweet to me from all angles! 38,700 original miles, Wow, that car is the "cat's pajamas". Guess if you don't ever put a pic of it back on here I'll just have to look forward to seeing it locally.:)..........Don.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  8. not bad, reminds me of a stray cats song:D anyway, nice Caddillac! she'll turn as many heads stock as a mild kustom. now all you have to do is give her a name and go out and buy yourself a zoot-suit.:cool:

9. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Since I posted these pics, I tore a service sticker off the driver's door . According to the sticker, the car was serviced 10-26-1982 with 38, 117 miles. It was showing 38,723 when I parked it tonight........picture to follow

Stogy likes this.
  10. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Drennen Cadillac in Birmingham Alabama service sticker from door beside the speedometer tonight.

Note: 1982 date on sticker

[​IMG]

Stogy likes this.
  11. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Don't have to cut it up to make a mild custom. Just a thought.