Register now to get rid of these ads!

---Oh dear!!! CHOPPED 2012!!!!!---

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustom Linez, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Nekronomicon

Nekronomicon

Man thats a cool shot, would make a sweet poster. Des in his airstream spinner and my girl in the back giving the thumbs up! She was fuckin filthy after that haha :D

2. Wardog

Wardog

A few more. Anyone get any photo's of the satin red early a tourer? I only took the one but my computer won't load it. Real nice car!

Attached Files:

3. Gas455, your goat is awesome! That Phantom Rolls- Royce is , er.. -must have some story..

4. Deucefanny

Deucefanny
    from Australia

[​IMG][​IMG][/url][/IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    I know they're pics of mine but my sister inlaw took them and they look pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  5. 68wagon

68wagon

Sweet pics mate thanks for letting me take it for a drag even if I didn't ask haha

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  6. Deucefanny

Deucefanny
    from Australia

^^^^^Ha Ha any time mate. Next time ya 41 is mine

7. GAS455

GAS455

LOL...It's not a Goat... It's a Laurentian.
    I have a 67 Goat aswell though.

Thanks for the compliment though.
    It was really fun taking it down there.

One of the other guys was talking to the Rolls owner... said he was very down to earth... I thin he said it was used to transport people to a hotel overseas or something...

8. Yves Saint Laurentian:D

Attached Files:

9. Cooper's Pale Ales, straight out the box.. perfect temp on Sat. night- brrrrrr.......

Great photo coverage folks.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  10. Retroline

Retroline

Another great Chopped with just the right amount of rain for plenty of fun.
    Some more photos......

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. 68wagon

68wagon

Great catching up to you guys again chad

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

12. Retroline

Retroline

Likewise Scott, I think I owe you some fuel money from cruising in "OUR" 41:D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. looks like i missed a hell of a show again:(. had planned to come up but got a surprise phonecall from my dad on thursday night saying he was coming down from qld for a week, i had'nt seen him for nearly 6 months and probly won't again for another 6 so i thought i'd better spend some time with him. oh well next year.

i did see a bitchen black deuce coupe roll through town on monday or tuesday covered from head to toe in mud:D i thought to myself "theres only one place he could be coming from"

14. Avgas

Avgas

What a great roadtrip to the premo hot rod event of the year, no tasteless "Rocker clothing" not a poodle skirt or 60 year old varicose veins to be seen!

15. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Some amazing rides. Closest we have here is full of muscle cars and redneck shit.
    The baremetal shoebie is work of art.

Now a few questiond, whats the story on the chopped 42? Ford UTE? Thing looks bad ass.
    And whats that shit on that rusty falcon's windshield? Looks like cow vomit lol

One last Q. The Rolls a jailhouse taxi?

16. LabRat

LabRat

17. Bonez, it's lichen. Car must've sat in a shady spot for years.

Attached Files:

18. Wardog

Wardog

Bones. I posted this description of my 46 on a different thread a while ago, Hope it answers your questions.

<TABLE id=post8210129 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e5e5e5 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e5e5e5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e5e5e5 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #e5e5e5 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>
    [​IMG]

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e5e5e5 1px solid" id=td_post_8210129 class=alt1><!-- icon and title -->[​IMG] Re: kustom cars of australia
    <HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e5e5e5; COLOR: #e5e5e5" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Koolkemp. I bought it as an unfinnished project that had been past around unfinnished for about 20 or so years. It came to me on what i think was an International truck chassis. I have put it on a (GM) HQ Holden ute chassis that I cut the centre out of and fabbed to suit the taper of the 46 rather than the square holden. I pretty much just used the front end, rear step up (which has been extended and stepped down) and ten bolt rear end. I also added 10" to the wheel base when I made the 4 link (Jag coil overs). The HQ swap is common in Australia I think it is simmilar to the chev s10 swap. Not 100% traditional but the doner chassis was $50 and the right trak width. I has a 351 Cleveland and FMX drive train. You can see what the rear looked like and how high it sat in the photo.
    <!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->
    <FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Thumbnails</LEGEND>[​IMG]

</FIELDSET>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  19. ...

Attached Files:

20. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

thought it was lichen, but wonder why it wasnt removed LOL

Thanx on the info on the UTE. Love it, and sems like you wanna take it to the next level. Bad ass project.

21. SIX_94Y

SIX_94Y
    from Australia

It was removed at least where the wiper blades ran... Just a cheap car we got running to get us from a to b while at chopped.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

22. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Thanks for the pics guys! It looks like you guys are having WAAAy more fun than should be allowed!

23. 68wagon

68wagon

Here's a few more pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. Hey 68wagon, those shots capture some of that rare atmosphere. That misty, smoky Saturday night was worth the trip alone.

Attached Files:

25. 68wagon

68wagon

Yeh but it was f$&king cold Saturday night haha had a ball wish I had of got up a bit earlier Sunday morning the sun came up way to quick

26. Ha! 3° c I was told. 3" swag mattress did the trick.

Attached Files:

27. Street is neat

Attached Files:

28. zep058

zep058

Great shots 68wagon!

29. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

this car is a work of art. Is tnere a build thread? An album? Anything really, need to kno the details.
    [​IMG]

This. :D Having fun?
    [​IMG]

And my favorite. 2dor humpbacks are rare as fuck. This would make a killer bomba. Anymore pics of this one too?
    [​IMG]

Spoggie, love the woody Falcons too. I have a soft spot for them, specially the Aussie ones, i love those front ends.

30. 68wagon

68wagon