Register now to get rid of these ads!

---Oh dear!!! CHOPPED 2012!!!!!---

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustom Linez, Aug 15, 2012.

1. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

This event looks awesome!!!!!! What a great group of cars assembled in one show.

I'd hate for someone to vandalize this car by brush or spray painting it black. That would just kill the look :D:D:D ;)

[​IMG]

2. autobilly

autobilly

This ute is bitchen!
    [​IMG]

3. 68wagon

68wagon

Wow what a great year again Ryan Kyle willow the eldorados did a fantastic job still catching up on some sleep haha got catch up with some old mates met some new ones it was a blast when I get my arse in to gear ill get some pics up ImageUploadedByTJJ1349656678.430898.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTJJ1349656700.675999.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTJJ1349656826.645984.jpg ImageUploadedByTJJ1349656843.613041.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTJJ1349656913.495635.jpg
    I took the coupe out for a spin in the mud feel like I violated the old girl haha

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

4. Craigo

Craigo

Great pics. Big thanks to all that posted them :)

5. What a weekend!
    I was honored to get the 'Ryans Pick' trophy!

Cant wait till next year.

6. draider

draider
    from Texas

Looks like a great show. You boys down under build some bitchin cars!

7. Awesome weekend....although I blew the water pump Saturday and car is still in Castlemaine.....have to train up with parts tomorrow and fix her.

8. Oh, it was still there.....on a few bikes and at least one car just inside the front gate. Only a handful of post-65 cars got in too. Pretty good considering it can't realistically be monitored all the time.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  9. Outback

Outback
    from NE Vic

Picked up a shirt from Keith W on sat for our boy Malakai, he's 10 days old :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  10. • Yes Striper, those hot laps were Friday arvo.
    • I saw the Harley near the food hall with big new wheels, eewwwww.. T'was the only eyesore I witnessed, lots of amazing motorcycles present
    • These pics are Saturday- Kongrats! Human Fly.
    Has anyone got shots from Sunday arvo?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  11. Nekronomicon

Nekronomicon

Well I know some of the kardinals had issues, one with a wheel bearing and maiki with his water pump. Des blew up his compressor in the spinner, ryan did a great job breaking his gearbox, Shan in the blue drift cad lost his steering on the track haha and today we almost set the valiant on fire in castlemaine!

Good weekend :D

12. ruffy

ruffy

Great week-end CHOPPED crew.
    Turned up on my own, saw plenty of old faces and made plenty of new friends.
    Friday was massive!!!!
    Saturday - struggled after Friday night,
    Sunday - woke up at 12.30pm (another huge night at the Tiki Bar) and half the campsite had gone, couldn't believe it.
    The blue and white 28 Roadster had a ball for the whole three days. So much mud over it by the end you couldn't see the paint. I wish I had some grass seed to sprinkle over it on the Friday, it woulda sprouted by Sunday I reckon.
    Dan on the Trumpy was the happiest biker thereI reckon. He left the bike parked at the dragstrip and was always up for a run always.
    Again, well done CHOPPED crew and the like minded crowd.

13. Just got back to adelaide, ponti survived to putt another day!!
    Great 3 days, Piero and weesner rocked it! Always awesome show good work by the fords yet again

14. zep058

zep058

What a bloody great weekend! Congrats and thanks to the Ford bros, Willo and all involved for a well run show , your hardwork shows. The new strip and circle track was brilliant viewing. Can't wait for next year!

15. Aushotrods

Aushotrods

had a freaken ball!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Mark in Japan

Mark in Japan

It was still there when I drove past at 6 o'clock.

17. fat57

fat57

Very long weekend /But great weekend top cars and people 100%

18. Trenta

Trenta

Had a ball!! Was a great weekend with a great atmosphere!

19. martin

martin

Yes, I too had a ball, Thanks Willow the Fords and all the rest of the team up there for yet another fine Chopped Weekender, Top Job, Ill be back.

20. GAS455

GAS455

I broke the panhard bar on my '60 Pontiac.....causing one of the rear tyres to get chewed out.

Walked upto front gate and asked if anyone had a welder we could use to repair it. Got told to walk a couple of streets away....went to the wrong house...but was glad we did... the bloke ended up having a welder...and a 1960 Pontiac in the garage!!! What are the odds!

Tried to get a replacement tyre....but to no avail...had to risk driving it the 12 hours to get home.... Didn't miss a beat!

What a weekend!

Has an absolute blast...can't wait for next year.
    Will start the mud clean up tomorrow night.....dirt and dust everywhere in the car...but smiles all round.

21. edfueler

edfueler

Thanks Ryan, and to all those who made Chopped such a wonderful show. Thanks also to those who got out there in the mud and really turned it on. It really makes it for all of us.

22. Cool pics, looks like it was an awesome show! Well done guys.

Reminds me of the UK and European hot rod shows.

23. AV88

AV88

Yup on my way back to Adelaide my thermostat stuck and cooked the motor I took the head of this morning and a crack from the valve to the piston mother fukr ImageUploadedByTJJ1349749990.172896.jpg ImageUploadedByTJJ1349750025.891649.jpg

24. AV88

AV88

And this is the worse part ImageUploadedByTJJ1349750203.109386.jpg

25. TheLogLady

TheLogLady

^^^ brown bread Ash! ^^^ glad u guys made it home ok..cant wait for next year. My turn for mechanical issues.

26. Wardog

Wardog

Man that sucks balls! I was told you had a pretty big thrash just to get it to the show. I feel for ya.

Can someone Photoshop that truck away to cheer the poor fella up?

27. ...Sorry to hear that (Ashley?). Car looks so keen.

Attached Files:

28. Trained to Castlemaine this morning, replaced the waterpump and drove her home. :)

29. Rockin' good news. I met such cool people at the run. Finally met & had a chat with Keith Weesner, and a lovely lady from Mad Fabricators. Met the charming Abbie Cardwell- a lovely voice, a pretty face, one soulful singer.
    To the folks posting in this thread thanks for your efforts, all your cars were noticed & enjoyed. Mai Ki Ki, that Kardinals line-up on Saturday was excellent. Pity I didn't take a panorama shot of the line up.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  30. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

holy shit!