Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Cruisin' The Coast

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lan240, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Tell you what if any of you Pinstripers are going to crusin' or diamond head pm me a quote and I'll bring my guitar to get striped.

2. paintcan54

paintcan54

fordsbyjay, your wifes T-Bucket looks sweet, I love buckets.

3. fordsbyjay

fordsbyjay
    from Lafayette

Thanks paintcan. We love CTC and look forward to it every year. That picture is on Beach Blvd.

4. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

What day, time and place are the H.A.M.B.er's going to meet up at CTC?

5. derpr

derpr

I'm going to ctc. I heard the show at diamond head was going to be a big party, so i'm going there too.

6. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

What about during the CTC week?

7. Tannergang, nothings been said/decided yet... folks attending the Taboo Tiki show wanted to discuss a good date/venue/time in person. I personally like a weekday but most the people will be showing up for the weekend so Friday 12th or Sat. the 13th may be a better day only with so many cars in town we want to be able to gather at a place out of the way enough to allow for some good pics.
    One thing to consider is a backdrop/venue with some tradition that'll make for good pics? Like perhaps the Lighthouse beach parking lot/downtown Biloxi/Gulfport/Bay Saint Louis any of these would be cool, but there's always the car factor...If you have any idea's share 'em and I'll make sure they're discussed when we talk at the Taboo Tiki show

8. no limits

no limits
    from Louisiana

Me and my son is hoping to be there with his truck, Was going to bring this, But still have a ways to go with it... I will be having neck fusion on the 20th of this month.. So we will have to see if the pain pills will hold me over to go.. We park at the front of the mall every year.. If we do make it..It will be on the 12th friday and sat. Hope to meet up with someone..

Attached Files:

9. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

I'm usually out of there Friday Night or Saturday Morning pretty early....it seems the locals get off work around 12:00 on Friday and it starts changing within hours.....too many local kids and drunks doing burnouts in Toyota trucks or mammas 4 door Buick.........let me know and I'll try to see if I can meet up.

10. fordsbyjay

fordsbyjay
    from Lafayette

Come Friday that place turns into a big parking lot of Suburbans and Camrys so I wouldn't plan anything for the weekend if you want people to show up. We cruise all week then just hang out in front of the hotel on the weekend.

11. Rogueman

Rogueman

Here's another wife going topless!
    [​IMG]

We should be there, but my daughter is due to have her second on the 17th.

12. lan240

lan240
    1. 37-38 Chevys

Nice picture.

13. There's going to be a pinstriper set up at Taboo Tiki this weekend if you're bringing your guitar.

14. yea, i got tannergang doing it, thanks. i wonder if he's going to be at taboo tiki?

15. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

I won't be their....I've got a race Saturday night to go too and a couple jobs I need to finish around the shop. I really wanted to go support The Rat Pack Boys......there a bunch of great guys......you always feel welcome around them.

16. Cruising the Coast HAMB'r Meet N Greet
    South Parking Lot Edgewater Mall
    Friday 12th
    10:00 -11:00 am

The early purposed time should make parking managable and allow for folks to get in and out. I'll see about making up a sign but folks can look for my Vanilla '32.
    HAMB Chapel Bro's please pray for some rays and dry pavement ;)

[​IMG]

17. Oh no! Not Friday! I can't make it Friday.

18. About the sign, I know a guy who can make one for ya, his number's 251-342-3429 just tell him ya know Hayden, and he might give you a discount

19. lan240

lan240
    1. 37-38 Chevys

I can make it on Friday I should be getting there around 10:00.

20. DERPR30

DERPR30
    from HARVEY LA

Friday am it is i plan on showing up

21. Turns out, I can make it Friday too, thank you homecoming! But I get off school at twelve, so. Yeah. I might get there late.

22. Slow your roll '59 Effie, enjoy your Homecoming... most folks will haul after a few pleasantries and some bench racing by eleven and the Coast Cruizers will be set up right across to the West of the lot where Ronald McDonald used to be and they'll be there all week too. I'll have the sign I'm planning to have for HAMB pals sign, see me whenever and autograph it for us, it'll be as if you're there the whole time. I promise you ain't missin nothin, high school is only once.

23. Alright, sounds cool. Actually, I think homecoming is the week afterwards. Yeah, that's right. I get the better half of Friday off next week cause it's the end of the quarter. So I'll be there. And I'll hit homecoming week after next. It all works out, unless rain decides to show face.

24. blalock51

blalock51

linda & gary blalock will be there cell 713 498 1993

Attached Files:

25. prewarpete

prewarpete

I am cruising in the 27 from Baton Rouge Friday night after work.
    So I guess I will miss the HAMB meet

[​IMG]

26. 50adrod

50adrod
    from Louisiana

I will be there Sunday thru Sunday in the 36 chevy, the begining of the week is much better for crusing. traffic gets stupid on the weekend.

27. You said a mouth full 50adrod, one day they'll figure out how to make two lanes of Beach Blvd for the cruisers only.
    Looking forward to catching up. Cool you'll make it to Homecoming but that '59 need to make it to Prom.

28. rats28

rats28
    from Louisiana

I'll be there somewhere :)

29. Stu

Stu
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm only a mile or two from the main site, here's my #850-449-5118 if anyone needs anything, I'll be around all week(except sunday afternoon and friday]
    Chris

30. MIKE-3137

MIKE-3137

I'll be there...haven't missed one yet

[​IMG]