Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Oilers CC Present: "Race of Gentlemen"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirtyest Devil, Jul 18, 2012.

1. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Way cool, cant wait to hit the Parkway South without all the traffic and meatheads headin to Sleeze Side!! Would be cool to have a nice caravan!

2. The Famous Swinging Neckbreakers are playing Friday night on the beach man, don't mikss it!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XH9d8I2l9j8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Very impressed with your concept, organizational skills, and overall Let-it-all-hang-out mentality. Cool man, cool! Wish I could make it.

4. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

HOLY SHIT!:eek: Rad!! Do they need an opener?;) We're CHEAP and 2/3 of the band will already be there anyhow...

www.thetelltalesigns.bandcamp.com

5. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I'm going to have the guys in Tell Tale Signs sign my Man Boobs.

6. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Only if you promise to get it tatooed over afterward.:D

7. lorodz

lorodz

cant wait for this ...

8. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

Can't wait to see your car in person! Maybe then I can see what it looks like with the top down ;)

9. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

10. THOMAS S&C

THOMAS S&C

Roadster is stripped down to race form, got a trailer.... cant wait!

11. ThrottleJockey

ThrottleJockey

Just booked my room at days inn. With AAA it wasn't too bad.......i booked online and it was cheaper.

12. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

13. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

Just found a quant B&B in Ocean Grove

14. ThrottleJockey

ThrottleJockey

15. TBone69

TBone69
    from NJ

16. lorodz

lorodz

you are shot

17. Man Ocean Grove is amazing!
    I brought the A Bombers there, they dug it. Actually, I bring everyone there.

It use to be filled with clinical NUTZ, when the mental hospital closed and the town was run down after the 60's riots. Now we all live right outside it.

18. Thanks man! Appreciate...

I can't sleep, woke up at 3 am with too many ideas and not enough time.

This is becoming way bigger then I ever imagined, well this year anyway. Next year I know it will be massive. Towns are all in as long as we all behave and things go well.

I pretty much cut off the entries, yet people still want to sign up with insane shit. Next year I hope to open it up maybe to some more classes. I believe we will make it a three day event with major bands and parties in multiple towns too.

I was on the beach all morning. We have some bull dozers coming in to push some sand around. This was when I realized this thing is going to be insane! Vintage towns people even stopped me with a thumbs up kid! I met this old retired Dectective from Jersey City whom told me he would bring in the boys for back up if I needed them. He had to be about 80 years old, and full of piss and vinegar. I had to just go look at the vinegar bottle to make sure I spelled it right, ha!

19. Anyone whom dabbles in photography or film, please get in touch with me.

I'd like to speak with you. Some other amazing shit is going on behind the scenes and I could use some help!

20. Kick Zach in his nuts will ya!
    He said he might not be able to make it because of his wedding??? This kid needs to get his prioritys straight!!!

21. Oh, I got some giant posters printed for bombing the neighborhood.

If anyone wants to buy some, let me know. I have about 30 here for wheat pasting, but will have some more for sale at show and after the show for way outta towners!

Attached Files:

22. Put me in for 2 of each please Mel. Now back to the garage to get my speedster finished....

23. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

Mel.. You must have friend in high places ... nice article

www.hotrodhotline.com/race-gentlemen

[​IMG]

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

24. THOMAS S&C

THOMAS S&C

Haha I know!

25. gonzo

gonzo

This could be like a Hot August Nights type event, except it will be Cool October Nights, and it won't be full of dorks.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

26. Ratrod37

Ratrod37

Is there overnight camping on the beach? :)

27. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

I definitely want a poster, Mel.

28. no!!!

29. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

[​IMG]
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

30. Put me down for 1 of each poster! Please!!