Register now to get rid of these ads!

NEW From San Antonio, TX

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by HafPint, Sep 30, 2012.

1. HafPint

HafPint
    from Texas

Hello All,
    I'm new to the H.A.M.B. but not to the world of Hot Rodding! I've been working on, building, driving and racing cars since I was a mere child of 16. I won't say how many years ago that was, but Lyndon Johnson was president and a little Southeast Asia dust up called the Vietnam War was in full swing!

I have owned Chryslers, Fords and Chevys so I'm pretty open to car manufacturers although I'm partial to my first love - - Plymouth. One of the worst days of my life was watching my 440cid/4-Speed/3.91 posi 1970 Plymouth Baracuda drive off into the sunset. Well, that happens sometimes when realityand responsibilty come flooding in one's life.

Now that I'm older (and retired!) I'm getting back into the game. I have a 1930 Ford Coupe that I will be turning into a fender-less street rod. It will have a .030-over 400cid, 4-bolt main, GMC-671 blown with TKO 600 manual transmission and a Ford 9-Inch Rear.

Of course this will happen as soon as I finish resurrecting my lovely wife's 1974 VolksWagen Super Beetle. I've learned far more than I ever cared to about VeeDubs! I'm anxious to finish with that German contraption and get down to business with good old Detroit Iron.

Well, enough about me - - how are y'all doing?!

2. NIGHT-CRAWER

NIGHT-CRAWER

Weclome-nw.san antone...

3. RH2795

RH2795

Welcome from New York.

4. LowMOJO

LowMOJO

Welcome from around the Corner! North San Antone.

5. FF SIX ONE

FF SIX ONE

Welcome from down the street in El Paso.

6. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

Welcome from your northern neighbor---Oklahoma.

7. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!