Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gas City Duck Tail Run 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jgb7038, Sep 30, 2012.

1. jgb7038

jgb7038
    from Indiana

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  2. thanks for the pics. love that show havn't been in ten years. bummer

3. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Nice coverage of what looks like a great event.

4. birch grey deluxe

birch grey deluxe

5. Dave B.

Dave B.

Thanks for sharing! Wish I could have been there...

BTW - You are Da Man with a camera!!! That's some of the best composition, framing and editing that I've seen in a loooong time.

6. is this what used to be the James Dean Run?

7. kokomochandler

kokomochandler
    BANNED

james dean is in fairmount, this is in gas city same weekend. story was the promoter wasnt getting the profit share he wanted and started another very close same weekend in spite.

i like ducktail but as a spectator it horrible. theres one road thru and its alwas clogged. takes an hour to get to a parking spot and an hour to get out, but the show is great, the pond is cool, and i took a half hour break to let m kid pla in the park right in the middle which was awesome for a show of that size.

stupid ass hats doing flame throwers at 1 in the afternoon in the park should be kicked out. people were walking by. cars would drive by and they would do it and blow soot on them. id of punched them in the cock.

8. TooManyFords

TooManyFords
    from Peotone IL

Great shots. It took us almost an hour to get to the gate on Saturday. Got some great deals in the swap meet. Hit the Dean this morning. Lots of great cars but swap was very small. Still got some great deals.

9. Thanks for the pics. I saw u take this shot. I like this car :) ImageUploadedByTJJ1349096801.135252.jpg

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  10. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

Thanks for the great pics and the memories, you got my shoebox again in shot #300. I just loved this show, after being at GG in Indy the week before. I was very disppointed, too many my car is better than your car guys, so dont park near me. The Duck Tail and James Dean made up for it, great cars even better friendlier people, the organizers actually "Thank You" for showing up and are always available during the show. Again unlike GG where they are too busy running around the grounds on their golf carts to give you the time of day. The swap meet was huge and strictly automotive generally speaking. The food vendors were of awsome quality and not rip offs again unlike GG where you had to pay $3.00 for a cup of shitty coffee. I will go back to the Duck Tail and James DEan Shows, it was a great time. GG I dont think so. :)

11. 1badbaker

1badbaker

Tthanks for sharing, would like to get there next year

12. Gomojo55

Gomojo55

Great pics! Me and my family go every year. That Peacock blue 59 TBird on the first page is my Dads! My truck didn't make it as it's in the middle of getting a Camaro subframe swap among other things.

13. jgb7038

jgb7038
    from Indiana

Thanks for every one who has taken the time to view my pictures.Finally got a chance to upload my Wifes pictures,so I added a link to her pictures to the first post.