Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to HAMB, new to Classic Cars

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by x1k, Sep 28, 2012.

1. x1k

x1k

I've been lurking around HAMB for a while as I am looking for a new car project. I'm selling my Harley and scouring craiglist for a winter project to get rolling. What car do I have? Well, I have a ...Prius. But that's just for my commute! And yes, I get enough trash talk being perhaps the only Soldier with a Prius :eek:

I live and work in Central/Northeast PA.

This forum is great. Mostly working with bikes, I spend a lot of time on ChopCult.com, and this is a great alternative to that site for cars.

2. FF SIX ONE

FF SIX ONE

Welcome from Texas. You'll find your project. Hey dude, at least you get good gas mileage on that Prius. Soldier? Thanks for your service.

3. Don't sell the bike! And still get a cool car. What kind of car turns your head? Welcome to the hamb and Wisconsin enjoy lot to read hear.

4. Model T1

Model T1

Welcome. You're gonna miss the bike. Look around here and something will stick in your mind that you can't live without. Have fun.

5. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.
    Carlisle and Hershey are both coming up in the next two weeks. Maybe you can find a cool ride there.

6. RH2795

RH2795

Another welcome from New York.