Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy from bygod south texas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by gutpile, Sep 27, 2012.

1. gutpile

gutpile
    from Texas

Been known to drag home more nonrunning cars then drag off. I like the old school stuff. a cassete tape is new stuff to me, have no use for a cell phone. you want to get my attention crank up your rod. I'm building my own shop right now to start back working on my project. I am already filling it up and don't even have garage doors yet.

2. Welcome to the HAMB,tell a little more about projects and where in so Texas.

3. gutpile

gutpile
    from Texas

I'm down by the coast right now by brazoria and sargent beach. sold a 51 gmc pick up and a beat up VW to make room. I'm tearing apart a 64 chevelle drop top before it falls apart right now that I drove for about 10 years. If I play my cards right, I'm working on getting a 30's coupe gasser that has not been touched since the 60s. I got to finish my shop first. building it out of mostly used stuff. traded the bug for lumber.

4. FF SIX ONE

FF SIX ONE

Welcome from another Texas guy. You got a good plan there sir.

5. Welcome. Texas-South Texas- Houston-Alvin....got it.

good luck with the 30 .

V

6. LowMOJO

LowMOJO

Welcome neighbor from Ol San Antone.:thumbup:

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

7. RH2795

RH2795

Welcome from New York.