Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where should I list drag car for sale

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rosa, Sep 26, 2012.

1. rosa

rosa

Hi where do you guys think is the best plac to list my dad 1937 Fiat Drag "Chinese Banditt" ...I had posted it here a few times...Also put it on racing junk..Any other suggested sites you can think of?thanks Guys for any help

2. cobra_4

cobra_4

Might try the yellow bullet classifieds on yellowbullet.com I've had some good luck on www.carsonline.com but it cost like 45 bucks. Craigslist?

3. Any number od drag racing magazines should have classifieds in them. That may be a good place. I guess you could put it on flea bay with a reserve.

4. 41will

41will
    from Hanover PA

I know I think it's "Gasser" magazine or something close to it allowed classifieds, and they'd post them in their mag as well as online but you had to have a subscription to the mag.

Unfortunately, in these times it's hard to sell cars. Everybody expects you to give it away. And you can't get full value for a specialty car that's aimed at the small guy these days.

Another option. Bring it to Carlisle, Hershey, or something like I know Maple Grove Raceway down here has flea markets sometimes. So I guess I'm saying any large specialty old/vintage car flea market. Flea markets take $ for the space/transport, and are never a sure thing. But if you can get ahold of a truck and trailer, and would like to sell it at all costs it's sometimes worth a try.

5. 35WINDOW

35WINDOW

Don't forget Racing Junk-

6. k9racer

k9racer

""Hemming"s Motor News""" has a race car section.. To me the best place to sell any kind of old car. I have had very good luck with them.