Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Elverson PA

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by mk e, Sep 12, 2012.

1. mk e

mk e

I’ve spent a good deal of time over the years playing with things with engines from hillcimbing Indian Motorcycles to roadracing Harleys and restoring Austin-Healeys to hopping up Ferraris.

The project currently wrapping up is force fitting a V12 into a 1984 ferrari 308.

The project that is qued up, and what brought me here is I’m planning to build myself a wooden boat with a popped up flathead Lincoln V12. Never mind that I know very very little about hopping up flatheads and the engine I drug home last week is anything but hopped up…..in fact it’s pretty sad looking . so expect lots of silly questions as the engine build gets underway :)

Attached Files:

2. prpmmp

prpmmp

Welcome from West Grove Pa. I believe I'm about 40 miles south of you. Are you near Maple Grove Raceway? Lincoln motor sounds awesome,keep us posted on rebuild!! Pete

3. mk e

mk e

Maybe 30 minutes to maple grove I guess. I'll get a build thread going when I really started......Wifey says 1 project at a time so the ferrari engine needs to be back in the car before the Lincoln comes apart.

This forum is hard to follow.....everything is all lumped in together and stuff is 2 or 3 pages back in just a few hours.....crazy. I'm used to being able to come back in a week and still find stuff I'm following on page 1 :)

4. Welcome to the H.A.M.B

5. sagra

sagra

6. RH2795

RH2795

Welcome aboard.

7. Raven53

Raven53
    from Irwin Pa

Welcome from Irwin Pa

8. hotrodgypsy

hotrodgypsy
    from reading,pa

Welcome from reading,pa

9. Welcome from Hatboro Pa

10. JoshECS

JoshECS

Funny running into you here! I just picked up a '48 Ford pickup for a project. Can't wait to see your Lincoln build thread.

11. demonsix

demonsix

Welcome from just over the hill from you in Wernersville.

12. johncard

johncard

Hello in Elverson. I stumbled across the thread in which you describe what you are doing with the Lincoln V-12, including reference to a flow program. How can I find that thread again, I'm stumped.

13. welcome to the site .....

14. johncard

johncard

Thanks. I'm in Northern California, interested in restored or rest rodded cars of the thirties. Especially interested in the flathead Ford, and the Lincoln V-12.