Register now to get rid of these ads!

What year and model "t" is my cowl

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by whiskeyridgeracer, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Trying to figure out what year my cowl is. And possibly what model "T" it is. The vent is 4x11. Looks to have an antenna hole in it. Maybe not, might be for something else but looks factory. I need the A pillars for it. Looking for some that need work. I am usiing this cowl to build a lakes style car.

Attached Files:

2. MGene

MGene
    from iv cal

1927 coupe or sedan

3. poofus1929

poofus1929
    from So Cal

Looks like a 26-27 Dashboard to me. Most likely a coupe or sedan.

4. Garry Carter

Garry Carter

I'd have said `25 - `27 but will defer to MGene. Just know it's one of the later-year cowls. Agree it's likely from a sedan.

5. Thats what I thought. But I haven't found one with a firewall like this one yet. I was wondering if its from a TT

6. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

the dash does look '26-'27, but the cowl itself looks '23-'25 coupe or sedan.I'm pretty sure at that point the only answer is that it is a '26-'27 fordor cowl as they used a cowl and doors a bit different and older looking than the tudor and coupes of the time.

7. That being said. What year A pillars will fit?

8. chaddilac

chaddilac

Need Louvers? is right.. it's not a 26-7 cowl. It's a little short to be one of those.

9. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I am going to stick by my first statemnet on this deal. That would mean just '26-'27 FORDOR cowl posts will do the deed. The coupe and Tudor those years are different. Now I can't be 100% sure, but I believe that might also allow the use of '23-'25 fordor and coupe cowl pillars as well, but I know the dash boards are different in those years.