Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost my little buddy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by old-idaho-iron, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old-idaho-iron

old-idaho-iron

Tis a sad day. Lost my best lil buddy.My best friend of 11 yrs, my dog,and dear pal Josie.She was full of energy and had tons of personality.She will be missed dearly. I love you tons lil baby. Thanks for blessing me with your companionship.And thank you for all the beautiful memories. There will never be another dog that could even come close to what you meant to me.See ya on the flipside.

Lil Josie.jpg

2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sorry to hear that.

3. hotrod40coupe

hotrod40coupe

It's hell to lose your best friend.

4. That's a rough one.
    I feel for you.
    I had one leave last November and one that will be leaving soon.

5. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I know how tough that is. sounds like you gave her a full life and she enriched yours. you'll see her again, I too believe that. hang in there.

6. flathead okie

flathead okie

yeah, We have 4, one's blind as hell.
    We've had four others so far that have passed. We'll miss them all.
    they are all different in their own way.
    Sorry you lost your lil buddy.

7. Gman0046

Gman0046

So sorry for your loss. I lost my best friend almost four years ago and don't think I'll ever get over losing her. I now have a yellow Lab Maggie who's trying real hard to be new best friend.

8. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

We put our little black Cocker "Frankie" down at Chrismas timedue to a rapidly growing abdominal tumor that was pressing on her spinal cord. We now have a Jack Russell terrior, "Ari", that I call "Fankie" half the time. I know how you feel.

Brian

9. Jon SSS

Jon SSS

Dogs are the best. Sometimes better than human friends. Always willing to please. Sorry to hear of your loss.
    RIP 'Lil Buddy.

10. jbon64

jbon64
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

feel'in bad for you and your family . i know EXACTLY what you mean by no replacement.

11. Bad Eye Bill

Bad Eye Bill
    from NB Canada

It's tough when we lose our furry friends. Time heals, when it feels right, rescue another friend from a shelter. Their life and yours will be forever changed.

My condolences to you.

12. 5window

5window

I am very sorry you lost your friend. There'll be a big hole in the fabric of your life for a while. I still go out and talk to my lab where he's buried under a pine tree-and he's been gone 6 years.

As a vet, it's part of my job to talk people through (and sometimes into) saying goodbye to their friends. It is always a hard decision, but most folks pick the right time -for them. Although we are ending their lives, in many cases we are easing a loved pet's pain and suffering-offering them peace and dignity. I believe, in this respect, we are able to treat our dogs and cats better than we treat our human family members. I hope you'll always treasure the good times you shared with your friend.

13. RICKY~RICARDO

RICKY~RICARDO
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Milwaukee

So sorry for your loss i have two pit bull mix dogs that are 13 and 14 the older one will be 15 in January :) to think i will have to face that decision one day tears me up :( be happy in the fact that you gave her your best and she did the same for you.

14. 34hemipu

34hemipu

I feel for you also , lost mine after 12 years last week . RIP Little Buddy.

15. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

thats terrible,i know what its like.i feel for you brother.

16. PieisgooD

PieisgooD
    from Omaha

Sorry to hear of your loss. Losing a dog is tough, to me tougher than losing a human in your life. I hate to think about losing my doberman but unfortunately someday it will happen.

17. Bad Eye Bill

Bad Eye Bill
    from NB Canada

This is so true.

18. Gremlinguy

Gremlinguy

Sorry to hear that man. I love my dogs. They are better than most the people in my life.

19. harleycontracter

harleycontracter

Sorry to hear. I lost my girl last year this week. I got another sheperd I rescued and is a wonderful dog. Remember what they say our animals wait for us at the end of the rainbow. We will see them again. I know what you're feeling. Hope you find a new friend who needs you as I did.

She has always been in my Avatar

20. "5window" nailed it......
    I feel for your loss man. Been there & it hurts but, as dog folks, we only lasted 6 months before we we're stocking the house with more bullies. Remember the good times.

Attached Files:

21. The Bomber

The Bomber
    from mass.

Know how you feel.No matter how much time goes by, even decades, you always miss them. They stay by your side when you're sick, and look forward to seeing you everyday. Just feel glad and proud that you gave her the best home and life she could have. She was fortunate to have you and not fall into the hands of some lowlife that abuses them. She was lucky, and so were you!!Hang in there buddy.

22. pincher

pincher
    from Saginaw

I am also sorry for your loss.Just lost our little one last year. I have pictures of her up in the shop, I can see her every day,and think of all the good times.......PINCHER

23. hotrodbrad

hotrodbrad

Sad...but this belongs on facebook, not the hamb

24. draider

draider
    from Texas

Sorry for your loss. :(

25. Bad Eye Bill

Bad Eye Bill
    from NB Canada

Bullshit.

26. I feel your pain. So sorry. My dog Scout is my best friend and I cannot think about not having him.

27. DeucePhaeton

DeucePhaeton

You're cold! Maybe you should be on FB instead of the HAMB.

28. Tony

Tony

Very sorry for your loss.
    I can only imagine the hurt, and hope it's a long time until i feel it myself..
    My 'little girl' Terra in my avatar is my sidekick and is with me all the time . She means the world to me, so i can relate very well to your love for her.

Tony

29. Ficco55Merc

Ficco55Merc
    from Mass

Sorry for your loss.

30. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Why, because he thinks enough of his friends on here to share with us ? I feel sorry for heartless people like you. If you don't want to read the thread, go to something else.

I feel sorry for the loss of your little buddy. Any of us who have had this happen know and share your pain. I miss my two shop buddies a lot. When the time is right save another little life and give it the same love you gave this one........so many dogs and cats never have that chance. :(

Don

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.