Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bama Swap and Drag

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Violentchoppers, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Violentchoppers

Violentchoppers
    from Alabama

Make your plans now to come out to the 3rd Annual Bama Swap and Drag at the Sand Mountain Dragway in Section Alabama. The Swap and Drag is quickly becoming one of the premier grass roots events in the South. No overpriced cover charge, no big sponsors, and no high priced food vendors! What we do have to offer is 5 bucks to get in the gate, 40 bucks for a 10x20 vendor spot, heads up drag racing on one of Alabama's stickiest 1/8 mile tracks, and tons of cool motorcycle and vintage car parts! Come early and camp Friday night with your boys! Stay around Saturday night and party with us! The best part is, the event is Veteran's Day Weekend, so chances are you don't have to rush home for work on Monday! For any other information feel free to give me a shout (256)630-8129

Click this link for coverage of the Spring event
    http://www.benjilaney.com/p512185854

Attached Files:

2. Violentchoppers

Violentchoppers
    from Alabama

By the way, I tried posting this in the Events section, but couldn't seem to figure out how. Sorry.

3. Violentchoppers

Violentchoppers
    from Alabama

If anyone has any good images from the spring event that capture it's coolness, please post them up or email them to me. Thanks

4. That picture is tiny.

5. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

6. I went last year and had fun. Old time drag racing.

7. Violentchoppers

Violentchoppers
    from Alabama

I'm sorry the flyer is so small, I have no clue why. The date is Nov. 10th. If anyone can help me out by posting the flyer bigger it would be greatly appreciated.

8. Violentchoppers

Violentchoppers
    from Alabama