Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage E.L.T.A. Disciples of Speed Fall Mixer

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fast Elvis, Sep 17, 2012.

1. This past Sunday the brothers and I threw our annual E.L.T.A. Disciples of Speed Fall Mixer and once again it was a blast to gather the faithful from all over SW Ontario down to our Club Shop in the old industrial part of east London.

Attached Files:

2. Great weather, tasty BBQ, sweet rides and the best of friends.......

Attached Files:

3. As always a fun afternoon to close off summer with....

Attached Files:

4. senior fried

senior fried

I don't think I have ever seen a photo at one of the events without everyone smiling or laughing ! You guys really know how throw Cool Party's !

5. ardyboy

ardyboy

we had a great day. lots of cool hot rods and plenty of good people. As Arnold says " I'll be back"

6. Here's some more for my great HAMB friends.....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  7. One of these years Dennis will have you up to add a little Texan spice to the mix...lol.

8. John as always, it was a great surprise to see you make the trip up from Niagara Falls to the fall Mixer on Sunday......we can't wait till you bring that bad boy Willys up next year to rattle some shop windows....lol

9. More action at the ELTA Disciples of Speed Fall Mixer.......

Attached Files:

10. Afew more till tomorrow...lol...

Attached Files:

11. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Looks like it was a good time man! Hoping to make it to your Annual Hartman Hot Rod Bash Next year! Lots of Really COOL Cars up your way!

Really dig all the Altereds, Gassers and FED's! Which looks to be the majority of the cars tehre! haha That Renegade FED and Little Blue Ram Altered are super cool! Both look to be old Race Cars? What's the stories on those?

12. Steve, the Hartman Bash is the party that I was telling you to come up for, when we were at Syracuse. It's a hell of a good time!

There was three bands playing last year... maybe you'll have to talk to Mark and make it four? ;)

You're right though. There's some good rides up north of the border. Also, Canadian beer...

13. Mark, a few I snapped on the old iPhone...

ImageUploadedByTJJ1347986871.361327.jpg

ImageUploadedByTJJ1347986894.511468.jpg

ImageUploadedByTJJ1347986905.883169.jpg

ImageUploadedByTJJ1347986924.510609.jpg

ImageUploadedByTJJ1347986937.215883.jpg

ImageUploadedByTJJ1347986947.183150.jpg

ImageUploadedByTJJ1347986960.128994.jpg

ImageUploadedByTJJ1347986970.748311.jpg

ImageUploadedByTJJ1347986980.812285.jpg

ImageUploadedByTJJ1347986992.862714.jpg

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

14. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Hey AJ! Yeah, Can't go wrong with the Candian Beer! haha Mark sent me an invite to the Bash, hoping to come up for it next year. Looks like a good time. I'd love to get the Bastards to Canada, only issue is the guys don't really want to bring their gear across the border and one member doesn't have an enhanced/passport... But we're working on him! haha
    I love that Full Fendered Flathead powered A Coupe also! Looks like it was a fun time.

15. sorry i missed the party Mark...Heard the turn out was pretty good..

Rick

16. Hey Rick......I beleive you were racing brother.....thats all good for sure. Our fall BBQ is usually our small gathering down at the E.L.T.A. Shop for good friends to hang out and chat.....but like all good thing's the word has leeked out.....lol.....we just now have more of those "good" friends showing up...........it's all very good!.

You and Brenda were missed.

17. AJ......as always great to have your continued support brother.......we already have works in motion for next years Bash and Mixer.....lol......we may also have something cookin for those Winter months. ;)

18. More pic's.....of a fun afternoon....

Attached Files:

19. We always get a good mix of rides...

Attached Files:

20. Ya baby......

Attached Files:

21. Our E.L.T.A. Disciple......brother Brent with his very cool 70's trailer which just happens to carry his 71 Mach 1 Funny Car......it even has a 70's styled lounge inside also....really cool.

Attached Files:

22. More action....

Attached Files:

23. awesome pics!! I love that trailer..

24. Thanks brother....we do too.

Attached Files:

25. What a mix of rides....lol....

Attached Files:

26. Looks like a great big time. I've gotta make it out one of these days.

27. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

Hey Mark thanks again to you and the ELTA boys for hosting another great event

28. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Damn...... looks like a lot of fun Elvis......damn harmonic balancers....

29. Elvis;
    We got in real late from racing up north...and was flat out "beat"..
    On a good note,we won class on saturday..so that made the return home a little more enjoyable..
    Rick
    ============================================

30. olrodder

olrodder

You guys throw a good party, and I'm sorry I missed it. Maybe next time..... Thanks for your hospitality in 2010 as we headed to Deuce Days.
    Clarke