Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by daar, Sep 10, 2012.

1. daar

daar

Hi i am new to this. I am building a 48' chevy fleetmaster and have alot of guestions. how do i find the right group to get started?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  2. PackardWood

PackardWood
    from JoCo, NC

Just post a thread on the Hoakey Ass Message Board and put pics as well as what direction you are leaning with your project and any tips or questions about it and the "right group" will find you...awesome ain't it! Welcome!:D

3. Welcome to the H.A.M.B

4. NextLevel

NextLevel

welcome!! also working on a 48 fleetmaster.. cant wait to see your progress!

5. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Howdy and welcome from the west coast of Florida.

Post a few shots of your 48 and also include a some information about your future plans and I think you will find many others with the exact same goals that you have.

Really cool to follow along with different projects and learn at the same time.

I think you will find that my matter what the question is you might have someone on this site as been there and done that.

Plenty of people willing share and offer help when you need it.

Best of luck with the 48 Jimbo

6. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.

7. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

Hello and welcome from Tulsa, OK.