Register now to get rid of these ads!

Trailer stolen in lebanon TN

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by outlawsteel, Sep 16, 2012.

1. outlawsteel

outlawsteel

Well had a great weekend at the redneck rumble all except some SOB stole our trailer. We pulled the ranchwagon up since it has 411's and gets about 5 miles to the gallon. Dropped it off at the motel room at ecolodge. Came back to the room for something on saturday about 3 and trailer was gone. The motel got it on video and we filed a police report. K you guys in tn this is what to look out for if you will please. The truck that pulled off with it was a new white f250 with a flatbed on it. It was a work truck as it had some kind of business name on door and on sides of the flatbed, but couldnt zoom in enough to see what it said. The trailer is a 16ft tandem bumper pull, red, wood floor that has a few holes in it with plywood nailed over them, 5000lb superwinch bolted to the tongue. the fenders are bent alittle in the center. This happened at 230 on saturday. Thanks

2. That sucks! I'll keep an eye out over here in E TN.

Is it OK to shoot on sight?

3. outlawsteel

outlawsteel

Sure is but when you do just wound him enough so he dont leave until I get there to finish him off

4. If you get some video stills, Photoshop can be used to coax the letters into being visible. I do it all the time when studying images (at work). Need help, I can try.

5. PossumJR.

PossumJR.
    from Walls,MS

If it helps any there were several of those trucks at our motel this weekend(quality in) There were a few of them that were trouble makers had to have one our "big guys" run em' off. Anyway They ford f250 flatbeds with a oval shaped green logo on the door that said something like "yardworks landscape" i know it said landscape just not 100% about the yard works part. Hope this helps in some kind of way and i hope you find your trailer and the SOB that took it!

6. My buddy and I have been looking at a few car trailers to buy or trade for around mid-TN. If we happen across yours offered for sale or trade we will do what's needed to help you get it recovered.

Good luck with getting the trailer and the lowlifes who stole it.

7. outlawsteel

outlawsteel

I will have to get with the officer or the manager to send me a copy of it. but yes that would be a big help.

8. outlawsteel

outlawsteel

You dont happen to remember where they where from do you?

9. outlawsteel

outlawsteel

Thanks and I talked with a bunch of the Poor Boys(dont ask me to remember names lol) this weekend some great cars in the club .

10. boucher racing

boucher racing
    from nashville

I am here in Nashville and will keep an eye out on C-List. I hope that dumb SOB post it for sale.

Sorry man.

11. PossumJR.

PossumJR.
    from Walls,MS

I sure dont man. Ive been racking my brain trying to remeber every detail of those trucks. I know they had atleast 3 or 4 trucks there if you called the hotel the girls at the front desk may be able to get you some info. They very nice im sure theyd be willin to help in anyway. Ill keep trying to think more details.

12. tbird37821

tbird37821

Post a pic of the trailer if you have one, we'll be watching for it in East Tenn.

13. outlawsteel

outlawsteel

Here is a pic your can kinda see it in the back ground I will try to find a better pic. The trailer is something you dont take pics of lol.

Attached Files:

14. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

If it were me, I would be on the phone with every lawn service in that area, asking if they knew who owned that kind of truck. Sure, it is a shot in the dark, but better to be proactive than waiting for he cops to do anything.

Here is a listing of some landscapers in that area:

http://www.yellowpages.com/lebanon-tn/landscaping-lawn-services

Don

15. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Are those some sort of aluminum rims on there, or solid steel wheels? Do the ramps stow in the side, in the back? Is there a serial number available (in your insurance paperwork perhaps)? Even sharing a partial VIN might help if you are uncomfortable giving out the whole number.

ImageUploadedByTJJ1347915961.919068.jpg

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

16. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

I would suspect that a landscaping business would have to be registered with the county or city where they operate. I know there are fly by night's who don't do it legally, but more than likely they are licensed. You might also want to start with the local authorities who register these companies and see what you can shake loose there.

Don

17. afaulk

afaulk

These thieving bastards are everywhere nowadays. I've had 2 trailers stolen over the tears. If I ever catch a thief, it will be ugly. Hope you get your trailer back.

18. greg

greg

Sounds like a great place to start. Hope you get them!!!

19. evs1

evs1

If one of the outlaw landscape companys got it, (the kind that use south of the border crews) it's probably already repainted with racks for the weedeaters and fuel cans and loaded down with lawnmowers by now. It was probably hard at it at it's new job today.
    Sorry, but that's what happens to them around here.

20. GeezersP15

GeezersP15
    from N.E. PA

Doesn't the motel usually ask for vehicle information when you check in? And if these guys were in "business", they probably charged the room to a company credit card. Maybe that information could help track down the bastard. (Unless the truck was stolen also).

21. ERKEL

ERKEL

I will keep an eye out in the Knox/Blount/Sevier co areas

22. Flipper

Flipper
    from Kentucky

If they were at a motel near the interstate, they probably aren't local. Maybe storm chasers?

23. PossumJR.

PossumJR.
    from Walls,MS

i can add that these were all white dudes. I didnt see any "south of the border guys" not that there may have not been some but the trucks i saw were all middle age white dudes

24. brad chevy

brad chevy

Do your best to get a copy of the video,should be a tag no. visable on it. Probably going to have to do your own investigating anyway.

25. outlaw256

outlaw256

guys thanks for all the tips on how to do this shit. im not used to having to do this kinda crap.the last person that tried to steal from me i shot at.but this one did it at 3.00pm with the damn sun shinin!!and i was still at the rumble. all of you have helped me calm down enough now to use my head and become dick tracey. the law aint gonna help.so i quess we will do it.at least my family didnt tell me about it until 1030 that nite when we pulled in the motel lot.i looked over where it was suppose to be and quess what, theres another truck sittin where my trailer was.!! well at least my wife had the sense not to fuck up the rest of my day...lol just put on a brand new winch.ouch.quess it will be time to start trying to fiqure out how to get another one.it will be a long time before i have extra money for a trailer.

26. outlawsteel

outlawsteel

From every angle on the videos we could not see a tag number. My best shot is going to be to get a copy of video and try to do some photo work and try to get the name on side of truck readable. Yea i knew we was gonna have to do our own investigating to try to get it back or atleast get the sorry SOBs locked up. Maybe atleast where the floor was starting to rot they will fall threw it and break there neck just hoping lol.

27. outlawsteel

outlawsteel

From the looks of them in the video it was a white guy. Im calling that hotel and starting from there.

28. greg

greg

Why dont you start a new post titled " need help catching thief in Tenn."
    or something like that. If you get all the Tenn hambers to keep a look out for the trucks to at least get there company name.
    Just an idea.

29. that sucks folks have balls these days

a shop i worked at years ago we had a used u-haul car trailer out back to get cars and send cars to the wreckers.

well we had it chained to a metal post in the parking lot,it was there in that spot for years.one day,just like you around 2 or 3 in the afternoon i walk out the front door and the trailer is gone!
    it was chained up with a really thick hardened chain,fuckers cut it with an oxy/act torch and left !!!!!

fucking balls.

good luck finding yours.

30. get a copy of the video and put it on youtube and put a link up here, might spark someones memory. Isn't their D.O.T. camera's in the area? what about traffic cameras?