Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hailing from Western PA.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by DugIt, Sep 17, 2012.

1. DugIt

DugIt
    from PA

Been putzing around the fourms for the past 4 months. Decided to join up and see what the board is all about.

"My dating profile" :)

Been living in Western PA for quite some time now. I work as a "Designated Lot Manager", which also falls under the same term as "Cart Boy". At the moment I'm going to college for an undecided major. I like doodling and drawing cartoons in my spare time. 3D modeling and pouring over blueprints is also a fun pastime for me. I'm handy with a hacksaw and grinder. Sparks and molten metal are my friends and we converse often. Anything born in the fires of a furnace with chrome accents, steel/mag wheels, a special noisemaker under the hood combined with torque and power is quite attractive to me. I also speak broken "stick welding" and I'm also learing the fine art of speaking "TIG". "MIG" will come soon enough.

Anywho, got a rod idea I'm working on. I'll post pics a bit later.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  2. fiddychevy

fiddychevy
    from pa

Welcome. where in w. PA are you?