Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Bennington Car Show - Sept 15, 2012

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by s10ace, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Saw alot of new cars Saturday, at the Bennington car show. Not as big as in the past (vendors) but maybe Sunday will turn out better. Hope some reports on Sunday's turnout. Here are a few pics of what I saw:

Attached Files:

2. Here are a few more pics from the Bennington Car Show:

Attached Files:

3. CruZer

CruZer

Thanks for the pix. I chose not to go this year so your pix are appreciated.

4. Straightpipes

Straightpipes

Thanks for the pics. I didn't go this year. I generally go thru the swap meet but I heard they raised the vendor fee to $50 a spot. So I'm guesing that they ran all the vendors off and me with them.

5. The37Kid

The37Kid

We used to make a weekend of that show years ago, started going when it was at the airport (best location)then the college and the last time was on a hillside above the Bijur Corp. Draged some truely great stuff out of that flea market. Best deal was a $50.00 20-30HP Stanley Steamer rear axle that someone snaged with a bucket digging a drainage line. That got flipped within 30 days at Hershey. A '32 Ford chassis for $125.00 was another great deal. Bob

6. racemad55

racemad55

How times have changed,they used to run you off if you had a modified car back in the day,even if it was just mag wheels!

7. Thanks for the pics. Makes me homesick.