Register now to get rid of these ads!

I finally joined!!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by XGASSER, Sep 14, 2012.

1. XGASSER

XGASSER
    from Cincy Ohio

My name is Dave and after about a year I finally got off my butt and joined this great site! I have a 40 willys coupe that I have been working on and hope to learn alot by being a member here.:eek:

2. mashed

mashed
    from 4077th

Welcome from North Carolina

3. J'LO.217

J'LO.217

Welcome from Illinois, and dont feel bad, it took me about a year and a half +/- to finally join.

4. Model T1

Model T1

Welcome. Being retired from central Illinois and slowly rotting away in NW Florida I don't have as much time left to waste like you guys. I just jumped in right away and joined, not knowing anything about the HAMB. Still don't know crap but lovin every time I check in. You will too!:D

5. buckhog

buckhog

Welcome. I think we all are lurkers before members!

6. welcome from the coast of SC

7. XGASSER

XGASSER
    from Cincy Ohio

Thanks for the kind word guys. Hopefully I won't do anything to embarrass myself on here. I'm getting up the courage to post up some pictures and progress on my 40 Willys . It's not perfect but it's a start.

8. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Welcome from the west coast of Florida.

Is your Willy's a metal body car?

Please post some pictures I would love to see the car.

Best Regards Jimbo

9. "T'RANTULA"

"T'RANTULA"
    from Ohio

Welcome to the HAMB, you wouldent happen to know Fred Hurt would ya? :confused:

10. Hot Rod Willys

Hot Rod Willys
    from Ohio

Welcome from another Ohio Willys owner, is your car steel? Check out the 37 to 42 Willys thread!

11. XGASSER

XGASSER
    from Cincy Ohio

I don't know Fred, what kind of car does he drive? My car is all steel except the trunk lid. It was a gasser out of long beach California in the 60's. I don't know any history on it but at one time it was owned by Bruce Gonzales in the late 80's and then a guy in Michigan and then a guy in Arkansas then I bought it in 2006 from the guy in Arkansas. I used to think that it was rough untill I saw the post called a basket case worth saving and realized that my car wasn't that bad after all. I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how.

12. XGASSER

XGASSER
    from Cincy Ohio

By the way should I post pictures here or in the regular forum?

13. Both!!!
    g-willys

14. Veach

Veach

Welcome from Texas

15. Welcome from Stude a monga!

16. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome from another Willys owner. Have you figured out how to post pictures yet??
    Gasser Girl

17. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

Welcome from Oklahoma. I'm a Willys lover too. I used to own a steel 41 coupe ex B/G car in high school. Would love to have another but since I couldn't afford a real one anymore I'm building a 39 Olds coupe gasser. Good luck with your Willys.

18. 3day

3day
    from UK

It takes a year or so of lurking just to get through the '37-42 Willys picture thread' for the first time. It takes another 3 years to get through the 'Drag Cars in Motion' thread - that one's a belter! Anyway... welcome to you, i look forward to seeing your pics

19. Gassy

Gassy
    from Tennessee

Dave, Welcome from TN. I'm sure your car can't be much rougher than the 40 I started with. I look forward to your pictures.
    Gassy

20. Mullins

Mullins

About time !!!! Glad you finally joined all of us mental sickness gearheads that loves GAS!!!