Register now to get rid of these ads!

Have you seen this car?

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by geltzroth66, Sep 14, 2012.

1. geltzroth66

geltzroth66
    from indiana

Hello everyone. I'm a "newbie" here. Been following some threads and found it really cool that so many people out there have some of the same passions that I do. I grew up in the late 60's and early 70's hanging out at Bunker Hill Dragstrip in Indiana with my dad and his gassers he ran. The week end blues Anglia was my favorite. Thats why I thought I'd ask for help from some of you other guys from Indiana. The anglia is long gone, and now are all the memories. We lost everything in a house fire back in 1976 including all photos and 8mm movies that we had. I am trying to find anyone who may have taken pics of this car back in the day so that I can suprise my dad for his 66th birthday with a dvd collection from that era. If anyone can help... please let me know here. His b-day is in Nov, so I'm running out of time. Hope to hear from some of you.

2. ZRODZ

ZRODZ

Nice thing to do. Welcome to the HAMB, hope someone can help.

3. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Welcome. No pics here, but I don't live too far from Bunker Hill. It will be cool if someone can come up with some photos. Welcome.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

4. acadian_carguy

acadian_carguy

You should post your message on the main board. Good luck!