Register now to get rid of these ads!

Moon eyes order?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by EasyBake, Sep 12, 2012.

1. EasyBake

EasyBake
    from Bedford IN

Does it take moon along time to get stuff shipped? I made an order early last week and my stuff still has not shipped? Is this normal?

2. BOERNESTAGE

BOERNESTAGE

Normal, they are old school. Good people just takes some time.

3. j conrad

j conrad

yeah they are slow.. but will get there eventually but everything i have ever got was worth the wait..

4. wallyringo

wallyringo

just call them and ask about your order? Mooneyes is cool

5. BobF

BobF
    from Poway, CA

By today's standards Moon Equip is a small op'n, not like Jegs/Summit. They have a relatively small sales/office bldg and a shop storage bldg across the parking lot.
    I stopped by to pick up a cast valley cover for an early Olds and it took a while for them to located one (not a everyday order) in the back bldg and then they cleaned it up nicely and gave it to me.
    Good folks, give em some time.

6. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey, great guys if a little slow. I had a shipment go AWOL in transit to Australia, Mooneyes fixed it and made sure my order got to me at no extra charge!
    I will use them again.

Doc.

7. I oredered a steering wheel from them 3 weeks ago now and am still waiting for it. I'm sure its nice but I sure am glad it wasn't an emergency. I'm a one man operation and it only takes me 3 days handling. Not 3 weeks.

8. jfrolka

jfrolka

Ya they are a little slow in a fast paced competitive modern market. Just goes to show how impatient a lot of people are. They are great guys over there, they will not take advantage of you by any means.

9. Hotrodhog

Hotrodhog

Ditto everyone else....everything I've ever ordered was nice stuff and worth the wait....

10. chaos10meter

chaos10meter
    from PA.

Shit I remember when I was a kid and you ordered something by phone or by mail and it took 3 or 4 weeks to get it.

Few years ago I ordered a new bead blast cabinet for the shop on a Thursday morning and it arrived Friday afternoon !

11. Jon SSS

Jon SSS

I've been told that most of the spun aluminum stuff is made to order. I ordered a small oil tank for my Harley and it arrived still warm! Ha!!

12. EasyBake

EasyBake
    from Bedford IN

lol hell its been to weeks i could have drove out to cali and picked up my stuff.

13. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

Depends on if what you ordered is in stock. I placed an ordered on Tues and it arrived on Fri.

14. Funny that it takes most guys YEARS to build a car, but any part they order and isnt there asap, stops the whole build :rolleyes:

15. rottenleonard

rottenleonard

My old man has had a mail order gun part business for over 20 years, he says that two weeks is standard for mail order, However due to the summits and speedways I try very hard to get things out the next day, and if not in three days I call the customer to let them know whats up. People just don't have patience anymore because they are use to dealing with big businesses that have a automated shipping department that can spit out you order faster than you can hang up the phone.

16. BISHOP

BISHOP

Oh snap....... That was funny.

17. Good guys for sure, just be patiant. Never had a problem with them.

18. Shopking

Shopking
    from central Pa

Good stuff,always got orders in a timely manner.

19. EasyBake

EasyBake
    from Bedford IN

Lol yeah I am spoiled with next day shipping stuff! Moon is great stuff! They must have read this post I just got my order tracking number from them and parts are on the way!

20. Great people, very small bussiness. I will always order from them if possible. If it's a time critcal part I will ask them up front when it will be shipped. Not wait 4 weeks then bitch on the HAMB about them.
    I say again, great people that will bend over backwards providing customer service.