Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Video: Adirondack Nats. Lake George

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by spiker, Sep 12, 2012.

1. spiker

spiker

Here's a video of the 2012 Adirondack Nationals in Lake George NY. I couldn't get all the burnouts and fun downtown, but here's what I got. Saturday night (which is the big night) was pretty much rained out because of the huge damaging storm front that came through the east coast. There were tornado's reported south of us and damaging winds everywhere. Later that night when the streets started drying out, I could hear burn outs from my hotel room, but I was too burnt out to go back out and video them, I guess I'm getting old. I know all the cars are not HAMB friendly, but I hope you enjoy the video.

http://youtu.be/NMKTue1tuoE<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

2. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

Spiker,
    Thanks for the video. You caught the whole lake George experience. Really enjoyed it as I couldn't make it there this year.
    Bob

3. spiker

spiker

Thanks, the biggest and best night was rained out, what a bummer.

4. BIG REDD

BIG REDD
    from upstate NY

you got my gt500 @ 17:45

5. spiker

spiker

6. sassaquinn

sassaquinn

Great video. Thanks for sharing.

7. OldBlueOval

OldBlueOval
    from Upstate NY

Thanks for the video! saw my truck on the street cruising You did a great capturing the Lake George Experience Joe

8. spiker

spiker

We didn't go last year because of the washed out roads. I almost forgot how much fun this show is, especially downtown. I missed a lot because my camera batteries were running low. Fun time.