Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Harry 01

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MERCURYGUY, Sep 10, 2012.

1. MERCURYGUY

MERCURYGUY

Does anyone out there know this guy from the UK ? His handle is listed as Harrry 01. He responded to my want Ad but I am hesidant to deal with anyone from the UK seeing I get scam mail every day from someone there. I notice that he is listed as havinv 0 posts at this time. Maybe he is a new member. This is not to say we do not have a bunch of great members from the UK which I am sure we do but I need some piece on mind on this. Thanks Tom

2. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Don't know him but beware there are lot's of scammers out there responding to wanted ads etc....I ask questions, ask for photos, even stupid questions and find many responses fall unanswered when you start getting down to details

3. Don't do it. You'll lose your money. Seriously.

4. OP... if he's trying to sell you parts for an American car, just cut out the middle man and send ME your $$. This way the $$ stays in the states and you'd not be getting the parts either way.:D

Bob

5. VOLKSWAGNUT

VOLKSWAGNUT
    from NC

I got one from harry01 too... His first reply asked for a Money Gram... sounds like a scammer to me. Claimed he would ship an Engine and Trans UPS or FedEx.... yeah right...
    Stay away... from [email protected]...

6. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Every day in the wee hours of the morning scammers with London addresses keep coming on here and posting stupid stuff. The mods delete them but they keep coming back. One was just on here 5 minutes ago.

It looks like London has become the new S. Africa for scammers for some reason. :confused: (Not saying anything about our good friends over there:D)

Don

7. 37willysgasser

37willysgasser

This same harry01 hit me up the last two days wondering if i was still looking for parts, he said he was parting out his car and to let him know what i was looking for, even though my ad clearly states what it is I am looking for.
    Dons right the emails come at 5-6am
    i knew somthing didnt feel right.
    Thanks brothers of the HAMB!