Register now to get rid of these ads!

Take back Central AZ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tri-Powerguy, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Damn, I've been told pointing and laughing is one of my strongest abilities.

Good luck man.

2. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

Anyone coming out tonight?? I will be there around 6:30 ish & have to leave NLT 8 pm.

3. Never made it to east california. Probally ill try to make it out to the pavillions tonight

4. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

Just got reminded of another commitment I forgot about. may not be there tonight.

5. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I'll be out for a bit tonight. Finally no women telling me what I'll be doing tonight! Been working in the "dungeon" at Industrial Chassis all day though and just about done for the day. See you in a bit!

6. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

Nice Nice turnout, and some real nice trucks. Talked to the lady at McDonalds to get the light fixed in the parking lot, that way we can post some pictures. Thanks everyone for showing up, it was a good night.

7. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

It was sooooooo nice to stand outside and not burst into a ball of dripping sweat last night! It looks like summer might actually be slowing down a bit! I sure missed everybody the last few weeks that I haven't been out.
    I did have a little "discussion" with the increadible miss Judy this morning... I think you'll be seeing quite a bit more of me!

8. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

Sounds like I missed out, on the up-side, my new wires may or may not work. I guess I'll find out in a couple hours.

9. Hubcap1

Hubcap1

Is this happening every weekend?

10. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Yep! Saturday night at the central ave MacDonalds just south of Indian School.

11. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

We usually arrive at around 7 pm. But the evenings are getting shorter so we may want to be there a bit earlier. Maybe 6:30?? Hard to get pictures in the dark. The McD's lights in the parking lot are not the best in the world.

12. MilesM

MilesM

When I was pulling out of the Pavillions Mike said he was heading to Central so I headed down there for a bit.

Lots of Pickups! I will have to break something else out!

13. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

I've been hoping to shake your hand since you lent me the trailer last year Miles. I guess I'll have to catch ya next time.

14. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

Wow sounds like we will have some more nice cars and trucks this week, really looking forward to this week. See you there.

15. MilesM

MilesM

Hope to make it by this weekend again. I have not heard what the weather is supposed to be like. Getting sick of nightly storms.

16. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

Weather is susposed to be clear & cool (below 100)

17. Mike

Mike

Weather looks good, but I'll be at El Mirage this weekend.

18. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

I grounded the truck and didn't even look at it all week. If it learned its lesson and gets along with the new wiring I'll be down.

19. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

Dont think I will be out Saturday. Still unimployed, broke & out of gas. Maybe next weekend.

20. Weird A

Weird A

Ill be in Phoenix today, wiil try to stop in. Any place to park a semi near by?

Bill 320-493-7264

21. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

22. Weird A

Weird A

I -10 International Dealer. Central and I-17 Just getting to town now.

Bill

23. Weird A

Weird A

Welcome to my world. The only day their closed is today for moving. Guess I gotta go to Tuson. Anything happenin in Tuscon?

Bill

24. MilesM

MilesM

25. Weird A

Weird A

thanks. The Hamb is great!!!:D. I travel a lot and try to stop at intresting places when time allows.

Bill

26. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

So you in Tucson now?? What were you needing at I-10 international??

27. Weird A

Weird A

We had a tire wearing funny. Little america in flagstaff said the front end was loose and they didnt have parts. So my partner didnt wanna wait till monday. Have to unload in Nogales early Monday.So we got it fixed in Eloy and now on way to Tucson. The joys of trucking

Bill

28. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

Sorry ya missed us. maybe next time you are in the area. Must of been an easy fix. Loose tie rod end?

29. Its only 9 pm where is everyone? Weather is great. Central is dead.

30. Weird A

Weird A

Stupid People. "Mechanic" at Flagstaff said I needed tie rod ends and didnt Have the parts. Eloy T/A checked it out, NO problem found! Replaced front tires smooth as can be.
    Checked out Little Anthonys good little show. Not too many Hamb friendly cars though.

Will be back thru so Ill look you guys up then

Thanks Bill