Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rodders and Bikers.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tfeverfred, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah I suppose you're right.

The last thing I'd want is to see a good thread get the axe over a little "tongue 'n cheek".

And trust me, I'd like to have my tongue 'n ^that^ cheek!! He He!

2. PieisgooD

PieisgooD
    from Omaha

Hasnt everyone:D

3. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

THANXZ for the post , see ya

4. Owwwww

Ba Dum Bum!

5. Ouch!

6. Meditrome

Meditrome

....Thats the last time i try to buy a car out of your yard.......Lesson learned...

7. southern thunder

southern thunder

gotta love them g.r.i.t.s. girls raised in the south, ( and all the others too.)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  9. If you're gettiing 3% of the elitist to wave, that's not bad, but in the 25 years I've been riding, my experience shows that I get closer to 20% of the elitist wave. How do you differentiate the elitists from the enthusiasts? Is there some testing with the sphincter? :eek: :rolleyes:

The rest of us who are enthusiasts who happen to prefer Harleys that goes up to 90% (+ -) unless you're on your way to a rally then it's just assumed you don't want to wave at all 500,000 bikers. :cool:

If you're on a sport bike, I'll wave back. But I can tell you from all the years and 100s of 1000s of miles I've ridden, sport bikers rarely wave to begin with as I suspect all they can see is themselves anyway. Like the damn bicyclists, they ride as if they are alone on their own private road so I can see how anybody else on the road may seem as if they want to kill you, maybe they do? ;) :D

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012

10. Hey anyone remember the wave at a cop campaign they had going in the late '60s and '70s. I tried that a couple of times and it never turned out well for me. :eek:

11. ^ ^ ^ Ha Ha! ^ ^ ^

12. johnod

johnod

Thats because it's supposed to be a TWO fingerd wave, you probably only got it half right.:)

13. Well they told me when I was young to not do anything half assed, guess I learned why. :D

14. Cerberus

Cerberus

On my garage wall. Dennis Hopper must be indicating Highway Patrol above to oncoming bikers.

Attached Files:

15. I always thought that meant- 1 carburetor

17. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

HEY RYAN,
    Thanks a bunch for keeping this thread open !!
    :D:eek::)

18. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

I will pass on his love.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.