Register now to get rid of these ads!

Southwestern PA get together?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 2loud2old, Jun 16, 2012.

1. PA-IndianRider

PA-IndianRider

2. Anyone else heading to The Shakedown?

3. 383 240z

383 240z

YEP!!! love that show. Keith

4. jmh

jmh

NOPE!!! John

5. Flop

Flop

im headin out to the shakedown.

6. 56 Frame Dragger

56 Frame Dragger

7. d-rod!

d-rod!

i hope all you guys can make it, it doesnt look like the weather is going to cooperate with us though. if i can get a role call of about how many are coming i will save some room so all of us can park together

8. d-rod!

d-rod!

also trophys arent a bad thing , its all in how they are recieved and the expectations behind them. we will be giving out trophys but if thats the only reason for coming than its for the wrong reasons . lets have some fun , i hope all you fellow hambers will find me and introduce yourselves

9. LOPESphotographics

LOPESphotographics

Agreed.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

10. 56 Frame Dragger

56 Frame Dragger

A Bump from The Frame Dragger

11. PA-IndianRider

PA-IndianRider

Looks like a PERFECT WEEKEND on the way. Weather forecasts now have the weekend "rain-free". All the rain called for on Friday & Saturday morning is now expected to only be on Friday.

We'll be heading to Pittsburgh Raceway Park for the PID Reunion & Nostalgia race day on Saturday. As always... it should be a great day,

In addition to the drag racing there is also "hot rod & muscle car show" which is always well attended - Bill Truby's Photo collection of PID will be on display as well as all kinds of PID MEMORABILIA

We will be there around 1pm..... what about you????

12. richie rebel

richie rebel

i,ll be there around noon

13. 56 Frame Dragger

56 Frame Dragger

14. Well it seems as if this thread is done... The winter blues must have set in a little early this yr! Just a suggestion, why don't we use PAR from this point forward for any news, events, cruises, etc???

15. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Winter blues???
    Not me---I'm going to Rodders Journal show in Baltimore this weekend ,and somewhere every weekend in Oct,and planning on JalopyRama again this year
    Shit,I gotta git goin only put 3800 miles on so far this year:D:D:D

16. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

DON"T forget this one!
    Damn,I missed the last one (was out of town)

Attached Files:

17. HaHa You know I'll be out cruisin' Gary! I just stated the obvious as the thread hadn't seen any action for almost 2 weeks except from a guy on the left coast!

3800 this year, huh? You are slipping! haha JK I split time between my Roadster and my 2-wheeled friends... So since May, I'm about 2000 on the roadster, and 1700 on the cycles so I'm trailing you by about 100. I'll have to make that difference up this fall!

18. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

i've got a sat. morning fundraising yard sale at the Washington County Fairgrounds. Meet there and buy some junk for the Washington County History & Landmarks Foundation. i'll supply the coffee.

19. Mr. Chev - When is the yard sale?

20. 2loud... as I stated in some other posts, most Saturday's from now until Memorial Day are tough for me, but keep me updated and I would try my best to make it

21. ago

ago
    from pgh. pa.

Sorry, I wish I could. But going to the Jalopy Showdown in Beaver Springs Pa.

Ago

22. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

trav, sale starts 8:00am on sat, 29th. you drink your coffee black?

23. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Not this weekend---Going to Rodders Journal show in Baltimore:D

24. 54sled

54sled

Going to jalopy showdown,we still need to get together before the snow flys!

25. PA-IndianRider

PA-IndianRider

Sorry again..... would love to go to the yard sale ..... we are BIG swap meet & flea market nuts..... BUT.....

We have already committed to helping my longtime friend (who is an airbrush/pinstripe artist) who is hosting the 2nd Annual Panel Jam fund raising event at Paradice Paint in Finleyville, PA (near Mineral Beach). Area pinstrippers & airbrush experts will be gathering to do panels, etc for donation to the Pittsburgh Austim Society.

Event is open to ALL. The old school hot rod painting event starts at 8:00 am this Saturday (September 29).

We are running out of good weather days..... but even without cruise season weather we can STILL meet somehow.... somewhere..... someday ...... so...... keep posting as I have done before & will continue to do when events we find out about upcoming events that others might be able to attend with us.

26. 56 Frame Dragger

56 Frame Dragger

Bump all the way from San Jose, looks like you guys are doing real good with the get together

27. 56 Frame Dragger

56 Frame Dragger

Come on H.A.M.Bers give the post a bump

28. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

hey, did anyone go to the Ageless Auto auction? how were the prices?

29. 56 Frame Dragger

56 Frame Dragger

Here is a Bump to keep it ALIVE

30. bje31

bje31
    from Western PA

A buddy of mine went to the auction and said the prices were sky high. Used Repop clocks sold for twice the cost of a brand one. The cars brought big bucks too.