Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy From La Crescenta

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 46Keegan, Aug 31, 2012.

1. 46Keegan

46Keegan

Okay, it's near downtown L.A. and I could use some help finding some chassis engineering. I have 1 1941 Nash 600. Slipstream sedan. One of the first unibodies. Do to a problem with suspension in this early model, the only reasonable thing to due is put it on a new frame with modern suspension plus put a small V8 in it. The flathead has 75hp, pretty much needs to be carried up inclines. Any recommendations who see about a frame. Thanks 46keegan.

2. RainierHooker

RainierHooker
    from Tacoma, WA

Welcome from Washington State. While I can't help with your Nash, keep going and add a build thread, Nashes are great, cool and different.

My little lady is from La Crescenta, look us tooling around in our Chevy II wagon come the Turkey-Day timeframe.

3. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.

4. liljonny

liljonny
    from menifee,ca

Welcome from monrovia. Not too far from ya

5. 46Keegan

46Keegan

Thanks. You know any good builders out your way. I could use some help with putting my '41 Nash on a modern frame. It's an old "survivor" but isn't going to make it without some help.

6. mailerguy1

mailerguy1

Welcome the HAMB Sounds like you're going to have fun. If you have deep pockets try Art Morrison.

7. Glad to see you made it. Welcome to the h.a.m.b.. Fat Man Fabrications makes a MII stub for the Nash, might be a better way to go than a complete chassis swap. Enjoy...

8. MrForty

MrForty
    from Tustin, CA

Welcome from OC.