Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rumble in the park swap meet / car show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by spottedape, Jul 14, 2012.

1. spottedape

spottedape
    from edna texas

October 27th 2012 noon till 10pm We have vendor spots and also swap meet spots they are 10x20 for $50 This is a great event sponsoring warriors weekend and ratrod magazine is covering the event and is sponsored by The Hellions car club Victoria chapter & Miller lite. We will have live entertainment all day , pinup contest / battle of the bands / and for a kick we will have xtreme midget wrestling federation there also.. Contact Trey at 361-489-1582 or go to rumbleinthepark.net for event info..

Attached Files:

2. mastadon

mastadon

Sounds like a great time,i'm in

3. 46stude

46stude

Stumbled across a reference to this in a CL ad a little while ago. Googled it & this thread came up.

I'll come check it out- looks like a good time. But if not for South Texas Performances ad, I'd have never even known. Gotta work on y'alls advertising a little better.

4. 46stude

46stude

I figure since this show is tomorrow, I'll give the thread a bump to the top.