Register now to get rid of these ads!

GREASERAMA kansas city

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by brittanylynn, Sep 1, 2012.

1. brittanylynn

brittanylynn

ok so i just moved to kansas city ks and i heard about greaserama i know its going on right now and tomorrow i think i was planning on going tomorrow but not really sure what its all about. and i would like to know if it cost money to just go what is there to do there and what am i expecting there !! PLEASE HURRY AND HELP ME IM RUNNING OUT OF TIME !!!!!:confused:

2. SKULL ORCHARD

SKULL ORCHARD
    from KS
    1. The Gas House Gang

come on down if you have 10.00 its worth the time , rain gave it a slow start but sun is good to go.

3. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome to the HAMB, and the Kansas City area. Greaserama is a hoot, you'll enjoy it.

FYI sooner or later someone will give you some crap because of your lack of punctuation in your post. I never do, but there are those that don't seem to be able to figure out what someone is saying when the sentences run together.

4. CustomDave

CustomDave

It is worth the money to get in. We were out there all day yesterday, and are going back all day today. All the cars, music, bikes, art, and movies are great. Can't think of a better place to get that much for your money on Labor day weekend.