Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vintage Oklahoma Junk Yard For Sale

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 33sporttruck, Sep 2, 2012.

1. 33sporttruck

33sporttruck

When is the last time you saw a whole freakin junk yard for sale. Well it is listed on eBay as Item # 160834305029..........
    I have posted this in the eBay / Craiglist area but I am trying to get the word out to as many of you as can be reached.
    I hope that some of you Okies will scope it out and keep the rest of us updated regarding the future of this particular yard. Maybe the new owner will reopen and make this stuff available
    Enjoy the 12 videos................. Jeff :cool:

2. go-twichy

go-twichy
    BANNED

incredible stuff that is. we should all pitch in and buy it! god bless grandpa.

3. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

Donna! How much money is in our Paypal account?!

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  4. newjersm3

newjersm3

Been talked about on AACA forum for 2 years, Keep in mind the land lease is only two years!

5. ed_v

ed_v
    from Kentucky

6. xxzzy999

xxzzy999

WOW!... that's a lot of money ($448,000 starting bid) not to be able to actually go on-site and inspect the merchandise and property.

I'm out....

Regards,
    X

7. I dont think they will be successful selling it on EBAY at that price. I dont think it worth more than a 100 grand if you buy it all. Think about the cost of fuel to move it. very few could relocate and stay there parting it for two years. What I would do is get the auction company that sold the collection at Westville Oklahoma to come and sell it and be done with it. they will get what its worth at the time its sold in the market that is ready willing & able to buy! OldWolf

8. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

I know these guys are our brothers, but............. what a bunch of idiots

9. pinkynoegg

pinkynoegg

10. senior fried

senior fried

I would have thought the property was part of the value, only 2 years left on a lease would be dicey at best,a ten year lease would be a minimum to even look at the deal at the opening bid price.