Register now to get rid of these ads!

t touring parts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by whiskeyridgeracer, Sep 1, 2012.

1. I am looking at picking something up here local and was wndering what this combo is missing. Its a cut t door and a touring back of some sort. Is is ford? Another maker or just missing a lower panel to get the seat back at the hieght of the door?

Attached Files:

2. Door is 26/7 sedan and also 28/9 pickup

3. So mis matched body panels. There is a nice rust free cowl included. Is the seat back correct for a touring car and it just has the wrong year or model doors?

4. The door is for a closed car, the back of the tub is open.....so no, they don't match....

5. Ok so I picked up this project. I have a rust free cowl for a closed car, doors for a closed car that have had the tops cut off and the seat back for a touring. Any body have a roadster cowl they want to trade. Or I start making this fit together.

6. chaddilac

chaddilac

I think that's a fordor door... Hinge is above the belt line. 26-7 & 8-9 pickups have the hinge in the belt line.

those pieces don't even go together.... that looks like a front seat back form a touring car, but I don't recognize it.