Register now to get rid of these ads!

32 five window body

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jimmy2car, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Jimmy2car

Jimmy2car
    from No. Cal

Sometime ago there was a thread about new 32 Five windows being produced. Anyone remember the name of the company? Maybe something overseas?
    Thanks for any help

Jim

2. scratch

scratch

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  3. The name of the company is United Pacific Industries. I saw their stuff on exhibit at the L.A. Roadster Show last year. I was impressed by what I saw.

Here's the link to their website. They have a catalog for the 32 5 window.

Link: http://www.uapac.com/ant/

4. Jimmy2car

Jimmy2car
    from No. Cal

Thanks so much, Toby and Scratch
    Jim

5. I wasn't familiar with the Swedish company. I went to the website and was impressed with what I saw there. I'd love to see their work first hand. However, I can vouch for the United Pacific stuff since I've seen their work.

6. Kevinsrodshop

Kevinsrodshop

Are the United Pacific bodies actually available now? Their website has been talking about it for almost 2 years now. I sent them an email asking when they would be available but never got a reply. Basically asking has anyone actually seen or bought a complete body??

7. MATACONCEPTS

MATACONCEPTS
    BANNED

Try Walden Speed Shop in Pomona, CA

8. Kevinsrodshop

Kevinsrodshop

Walden Speed shop does the chop on the Brookville 3 window bodies, is that what you are thinking? Or are they also carrying the 5 window bodies. Waldens website doesn't mention the 5 window.

9. MATACONCEPTS

MATACONCEPTS
    BANNED

They could probally put back together something Henry Ford. Give them a call first if your ready to drop some money on a steel body.

10. Hi Guy's
    I Spoke to United Pacific about the bodies a coupe of days ago & they said that the first body has been assembled and was at the Louisville Nationals and another two bodies have been assembled and they are doing some more fine tuning to the tooling so that the bodies will be as close to perfect as they can make them, They also told me that they will hopefully be sending out some bodies to there dealers at the end of the year!<O:p</O:p
    They also sent me some photos to share.<O:p</O:p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks
    Luke

11. uncle buck

uncle buck

You can also contact So-Cal Sacramento, They are dealers for United Pacific. When I stopped by on my way to the LA Roadster show they showed me a completed body they assembled from all of the available parts.