Register now to get rid of these ads!

Collector cars stolen in WA state

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rramjet, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, now we know why the Chevelle was valued so high, it actually sold at a B-J auction for stupid money. Thanks for the update.

2. PackardWood

PackardWood
    from JoCo, NC

Exactly, he even has an Italian last name, and random where-house with a million bucks worth of cars in it! :rolleyes:

3. PackardWood

PackardWood
    from JoCo, NC

That does not sound like the work of "pro" car thieves.

4. x2 on the BJ thing...

Bob

5. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I think Tucci has had a number of damned nice cars over the past years. One idiot punches a hole in your building a couple more idiots climb inside and make off with two of your cars and a bunch of screwballs who have never met you start wagging their finger at you for their actions. Way to go gents. We all know that almost everyone over values his car anyhow as it is all too obvious from the asking prices we see in the classifieds so that isn't a big deal.

6. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

For me the part that smelled bad was the neighbor punching a hole in the wall with his car and then just going away. Who the hell does that ? That is why the flags went up making me think this was not simply a matter of someone seeing a hole in the wall and deciding to run in there and steal some cars. Too convenient, if you ask me.:rolleyes:

Glad he got his cars back though.

Don

7. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

Buying a car last year for $115,000 at an overpriced BJ auction, and then jacking it up another $35,000 on a claim? That's criminal in itself. I never questioned the theft, but the exaggeration of value is a bit much.

8. beauishere

beauishere

Nice guy or not, who leaves a key box in the same vicinity as the vehicles? That's a little writing the combination on the door of your safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.