Register now to get rid of these ads!

Here’s my ticket, citation, etc collection

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gearheadruss, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

If they did not crush the car you were driving you were not speeding.

My count on that is 2.

2. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

I have a terrible past! 52 tickets, between '58 and '64...Got my license back in 1968, never another citation...

got stopped once, in 1980, for Blue Dots: Told the young Sunnyvale cop they were 'snow lights', and I had just gotten back from Wyoming. My new wife laughed, said I 'really snowed 'em'...

Now, I'm a pillar of the community. But I could still smoke my tires, if I wanted to...

3. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

That's funny I save all mine too

4. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

I just don't get caught. *knocks on wood*

5. May Pop

May Pop

I too lost my license for 3 tickets in a year. Every time I got a ticket I was so pissed off After court Id rip em to shreads. Guess I got anger management problems. Havent got one in years so the cops must be getting other bad drivers. Around here its a way for towns and villages to make money. I dont have much respect for a police force thats out to collect taxes and harrass the public. Thats my opinion!
    Ron

6. studematt

studematt

Wish I had kept copies of mine. Some of the ones I laughed at were titled excessive exceleration, street racing, and my favorite show of power. I have since slowed down alot since I now have kids and alot to loose. Everyone ask's me when I'm going to put my 70 ranchero together but I don't think I'm still mature enough for anything thats to eye catching and has a decent amount of balls.

7. Gabby

Gabby

Lost my license when I was 20 for speeding, haven't had another speeding ticket for almost 44 years. My 2 dumb ass sons both got speeding tickets on the same day.

8. My Cousin and I drove my 65 Vette across country back in the 60's. On my way home to CT. from southern CA.. Left at 4:30 pm Got my 1st ticket at 4:45 pm following to close / my 2nd at 5:30 pm doing 90 mph in a 65 zone. / Got my 3rd 5:am in AZ. crossing a centerline, yes I was tired. I let my cousin drive after that.

9. In 1956, I got a ticket for reckless driving, 95mph+. None since, I learn quickly and well.
    Dad took my car for a month.

10. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

In 1968 when I was in Viet Nam I had been there two months on a 12 month tour when my mom forwarded me a letter from the state stating that If I got another ticket in six months I'd loose my license. I almost sent them a letter saying come and get it. My 55 Buick was pretty well theft proof as every state patrolman in Central Wa knew the car well and If they saw it without me behind the wheel they automatically pulled it over to see why someone else was driving it. My girlfriend at the time discovered that when she took a load of girls shopping. Best ticket was outrunning a set of headlights behind me that I thought was my ex stepbrother and finding out that it was a WSP trooper who had chased me for 5 miles. I topped a hill and there was a road block a half mile ahead of me so I stopped and let the guy chasing me give me the ticket and found that a guy had excaped from Walla Walla Prison and had stolen a car that came close to matching the description of my car. 75.00 that the nice looking gal in the judges office let me pay out by the week.

11. 1320/150

1320/150

12. I lived in Newport Beach, in a crappy 1 bedroom apartment for 6 years and Newport police didn't like old cars then. My whole side and part of the front of the refrig was ALL "fix it" tickets (then they were free and not a moving violation)......mainly no front plate and tinted windows :).

13. ratman

ratman

Be carefull putting that info on the net. Identity theft is huge and you have given your name, address and drivers license number. BINGO

14. I may have some, dunno where though. About half the stops I had through about age 30 were BS, a few fix-it tickets, a couple I deserved. A couple were really lousy - a guy hits me and he and his gf lie and say I cut them off; a woman pulls out in front of me, I nail her, and because she and the cop were of the same racial persuasion and I wasn't, I not only got the blame was but ticketed by the cop technically outside of his jurisdiction.

That one had a goofy result - I thought nothing ever came of it after giving it to a lawyer, I just never heard back and didn't see any sense kicking the hornets nest and asking. It went through the court and was reduced and I never knew. Somehow it just never sent the thing from the city computer to the state computer to suspend my license and I only ended up having to pay it when.... About ten years later I got stopped, this about two years ago. I deserved it, but it was also 5:00 AM on a deserted street detouring around a closed overpass, I'd let myself get a little sloppy with the speed limit and a full stop. Wound up having to pay both for it and the old one to clear it out of the system. But I guess if I'd never gotten another ticket in the jurisdiction it never would have come to light.

15. Deuces

Deuces

Got one in '79 for loud mufflers on my '69 Z/28..
    I had Cherrybomb header mufflers attached to the headers and that's it.. It was still pretty loud though.:rolleyes: So I rigged up a pair of turbo mufflers and some pipe to quiet it down a bit.. Went and had inspected and the cop tore up the ticket..:D
    Got a couple more for 5 over the limit..:(
    Last one I got was in '95..:rolleyes:
    Now days, I drive a '05 red droptop GT pony and I haven't got a ticket in that one........Yet! :eek: