Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 35 Chevy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 23dragster, Aug 15, 2012.

1. MRTS33

MRTS33

I like it! It's different.

2. 23dragster

23dragster
    from U.S.

My thoughts exactly guys! =D

3. RayMiller

RayMiller

Dude your right that's a dick thing to say, if you don't like the car don't comment look and move on.

4. Vote thumbs up on the Chevy - anything but another ..............?

5. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

An interesting oddity that desrves finishing as a nice street car with just a pinch of difference than the reular old Chevy coupes of the day.

6. eberhama

eberhama

Not that it really matters, but judging by how the rear fenders mount, the body is a '34 master. If we knew the wheel base we could tell you if the chassis is as well. If the car is titled and plated it doesn't make much difference, but it might help to know if you ever have to track down parts for it.

7. 1928chevycoupe

1928chevycoupe

Interesting rear end treatment, actually I like it, and its different for sure.

Not sure if your car is chopped or not, but I believe those rear ends were taller than a coupe, so that might be why the rear portion comes up closer to the back window (giving the illusion of a chop when viewed from the rear). ?

Since you already have a "custom" body, you might consider sticking with that theme and contining with the "custom" look.

Whatever you do, enjoy, looks like a fun car.

8. 23dragster

23dragster
    from U.S.

Yeah, it very well could be two mixed pieces and "not original" as some are metioning. Either way, I'm going to stay with the custom idea since it's different and I kinda like it. =) Next step = more pep!

9. Sphynx

Sphynx
    from Central Fl

Possible if it has a GM front clip with drum it would be out of a pre 70 nova or camaro.

10. Yep for sure it's more than one body used to make it. The Master series was the top of the line, they also made a Mercury series that was kinda a 7/8 version of the Master. Not sure this was chopped at all though. I think it's safe to say that at any car show you'll have the only one !

11. 23dragster

23dragster
    from U.S.

I agree; more than one.