Register now to get rid of these ads!

Alter Boys' 2012 Jalopy Jamboree - NEW LOCATION!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flash, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Pete

Pete

Fuck no Dave.......Well maybe, but only if there's a pair of panties hanging from the rear view mirror....and they have to be ladies panties not a man thong!! I know how you roll!!!

Your pal Pete-

2. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Since when have YOU prefered ladies panties, Pete?

...my how things have changed!!!:D

3. BCCHOPIT

BCCHOPIT

Does it have big chrome stacks coming out of the hood?

4. Dave50

Dave50

awww man it doesnt have Billet wheels... It has steely`s.. I never keep panties as a souvenier I alwasy give them back there shit no leaving it at my place!! Atleast I havent found one that i like enough yet... Geesh i knew you couldnt keep a secret but atleast eveyone alrerady knows how you roll too...
    Thanks pal :)

Keith your so right who is he trying to fool?

BC no chrome.. primer 3 inch exhaust,steely`s and a bad ass sbc with a slip-amatic and flowmasters ofcourse J/K`ing ofcourse :cool:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  5. rattlesnakedaddy

rattlesnakedaddy

Looking forward to checking this out. Been there a few times for the Mass BIA bike meets. Don't think the Windsor will be on the road yet, but still should be cool to check out whats out there.

RSR

6. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

Anybody from Central or eastern NY planning on going to this. I have it on my calander and would like to find some traveling partners. Will probably travel US 20 through NY from Syracuse to Albany (or south of ALB) then either jump on the mass pike to Worcester. Would love some travelling companions.

7. Pete

Pete

We're looking for items to raffle!!!!

Last year we raffled some really cool item that were donated by local shops and individuals, we sold raffle tickets all day than held the raffle while it was still light out. We asked everybody who donated to tape a business card to the item so that everyone got credit and possibly future sales. We than had a 50/50 raffle which we plan on doing again.

SO...if anyone would like to donate an item for the raffle...big or small please shoot me a PM and we'll work out the details.

Thanks in advance!!!

Pete-

8. Pete

Pete

One more thing...

The new location is MUCH bigger so......you can bring a pop-up / easy up tent and park with your pals!

We're going to have a traditional area where only period hot rods can park and other areas for clubs that want to park together as well.

Pete-

9. Pete

Pete

Wow!

Iv already had a few folks here on the HAMB donate items for the show raffle!!

Garage art, homemade art for the shop is always welcome.

Thanks and keep it coming, everything will be raffled the day of the show.

Thanks.

Pete-

10. cball

cball

really looking forward to this, haven't been to much this year

11. Pete

Pete

Still looking for more vendors!!!

We have the space!!

Pete-

12. flash

flash

Lynnette and the Longshots (formerly of the Stumbleweeds) are playing the show and we're adding more bands soon. Come on out!

13. BCCHOPIT

BCCHOPIT

14. JVK54

JVK54

Lookin' forward to this. It's gonna be the fist show I bring the 50 too.

15. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

Again looking for travelling mates from central or eastern NY, anybody out there???

16. Pete

Pete

Its getting close!!!!

The gun club will be serving breakfast!!! Bring your appetite and pepto!!!

There will be a "period hot rod" corral for the true hot rods and parking for clubs......

17. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

I thought thats all you let in????:confused:

Are you guys opening it up to chevelles and such this year cause you have the room???
    Is there a cut-off...or anything goes????????

18. 41fastback

41fastback

I may be going. Will let you know. Leaving from Albany.

19. Dave50

Dave50

Every car show i been to this year have been letting in pre 74......... and even later :rolleyes: Hey its there sandbox.. and they see the money,number of cars with letting them in. I see both sides I just wish they would have specific areas for certiain year cars, not everyone is lucky enough to have some of the bitchin cars some of you have. IMO the boys did a great job with entertaining everyone who came to the gate last year,I was really impressed with how they segragated the cars and i think everyone was happy. Can you please everyone fuck no but you dont have to either there flyer says pre 60 on this event, but there are poeple who want to come enjoy the day with there 65-72 chevy or ford etc so whadya do? I uploaded a flyer incase some missed it on the front page.

I just want to say the reason i am giving my .02 is i been to many shows this year and had to park next to a 85 honda crx (stock) and a viper or 2010 vette. I am glad the Alterboys and a few others put on the show they do. I will pick and choose what shows i got to. Guess i took for granted most shows were pre 72. Fuck i may just sell the coupe and join the corvette of america club A/C and gator collared shirts kakhis :cool:

Attached Files:

20. I probably know the answer to this one already but my latest build has Budnik wheels on it. (Sorry, it wasn't my doin')
    Am I banned?

Jim

21. gonzo

gonzo

Let's get this straight. Our car show is open to pre 1960 traditional hot rods and customs. Same as every other year, no matter how big the venue is. I'd rather have empty space than a bunch of zebra striped Novas.

22. Soooooooooooooo, my '47 with the rims is gonna have to face wheel surgery?

23. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Thanks...that's what I was hoping to hear!!! :cool:

24. superchargednailhead

superchargednailhead

Your a pain in the ass.

25. Dave50

Dave50

Now I won`t sell my coupe.... I have a place to go :cool:

26. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

That was uncalled for young man!!! :D

27. Pete

Pete

Same as always....no rat rod-arrific theme shitters!!!!

We have always parked the less traditional or less period stuff in one lot which was the upper lot at the Am-vets and in some cases the lower lot.....we had the middle lot which was perfect for the swap meet and true hot rods....however this is a wide open space and what I meant to say was we will continue to separate cars in that same fashion.

Pete-

28. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

Leave it to Pete to create the drama...

29. Pete

Pete

I know.....

It's always Pete's fault!

Pete-

30. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

rule #1- it's always Pete's fault. keeps the rest of us out of loads of trouble.