Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Tempe Az

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Vanhaulin, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Vanhaulin

Vanhaulin
    from Tempe,Az

Just picked up a 64 Ford Falcon Passenger van to clean up and cruise,Stoked! Lookin forward to meeting other gear heads here on the HAMB and to soon do a build thread as we fix this cool van up to our needs and liking. Later!

Attached Files:

2. Veach

Veach

Very cool must be a blast to drive

3. Vanhaulin

Vanhaulin
    from Tempe,Az

Veach, it will be much more fun after I rebuild the whole front end. She pulls hard when braking. Good time to teach our teenage boys some mechanic work.

4. barryvanhook

barryvanhook
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Mesa, AZ

5. Vanhaulin

Vanhaulin
    from Tempe,Az

Thanks Barry! How bout that storm last night? All that rain showed me exactly where my old dry window moulding is leaking, ha!

6. Welcome, Vanhaulin! Looks as if you'll have quite a cruiser and a good project for those teens to learn on. I heard you had quite a light show last nite followed by some liquid sunshine. The wife's visiting with some relatives in your area. I'm wishing I was there with her. Best of luck with your project!

7. Vanhaulin

Vanhaulin
    from Tempe,Az

Hey, Thx Bowtie! LOL, the showers we got last night were flood conditions for us. An inch of rain is allot for us, but needed for sure. Hope your family has a good stay and yes, front end 101 begins this weekend,LOL. Take care!

8. broey

broey

sweet van! welcome

9. Vanhaulin

Vanhaulin
    from Tempe,Az

Thx Joey! Just curious, do you do bicycle or motorcycle trials, both are amazing.

10. STRANGER_DANGER

STRANGER_DANGER

that is rad! i have always loved those, and i am digging the hubcaps! keep us updated on the progress.

11. Vanhaulin

Vanhaulin
    from Tempe,Az

Joey? I meant Broey. Lonnnng day.....

12. Vanhaulin

Vanhaulin
    from Tempe,Az

Thx Stranger Danger. Love! your Desoto. Hmm? a Desoto grill like that on the van? Maybe on a tricked out Econo Pickup.

13. wallyringo

wallyringo

welcome bro nice van, how bout sum pictures of the inside?

14. Vanhaulin

Vanhaulin
    from Tempe,Az

Thx wallyringo! will post some more pics in the album section soon. Workin on pics now for a build thread as well. There's lot's of og paint under the rattle can top coat. Love when previous owners protect the og paint for me, LOL.Cheers!

15. broey

broey

just bicycle. I did moto trials for a while but the moto scene in az is pretty lame. didnt feel like driving 4 hours to pay for an event that I had to help check. although. hasnt been a bicycle event here for about 6 years...

16. Vanhaulin

Vanhaulin
    from Tempe,Az

Very cool Broey. As an avid cyclist I always appreciated the skills of trials riders. I have a 65 Bultaco Sherpa S that I need to restore someday.

17. Veach

Veach

Back to them Boys get them involved as early as possible for a lot of reasons but mostly memory's.I can remember me my brothers and Dad like it was yesterday.Dad has been gone 12 years now but never the Memory's

18. HamD

HamD

Hey neighbor, nice van.

19. Vanhaulin

Vanhaulin
    from Tempe,Az

Ham D, thx! and so true Veach.