Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anybody got the pic of the 10 year HAMB Draggers?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by VonDad, Aug 22, 2012.

1. VonDad

VonDad

Just wondering of anyone has the picture of all them hairy legged guys with the chocolate chip rose in the middle?

If I have to splain what I mean ..... never mind.

Thanks a ton
    VonDad

2. I haven't seen the pic I don't know of the boss will post it or not.

3. Von Dad
    Here is a bounce for ya.

I gotta split for awhile, if someone points you in the right direction PM me a link will ya?

4. VonDad

VonDad

You got it Beaner..

Hopefully its not too rank for public viewing

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Chocolate chip rose....you're so funny:D

BTW, the group shot photo looks great. I just can't upload it to Photobucket to share right now. I'll try in the AM.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  6. VonDad

VonDad

Okay I can wait. I think its cool that so many of us were there. We once thought it wasn't very many. Like five or six... Nice to be wrong..

I wouldn't miss the drags for anything cept bein ded.. Then I'd have Fraz scatter so of me ashes there. We usually only make it the once a year to Mokan, but it seems we're supposed to be there. Hard to explain, but I always feel like I belong there. I guess when you're around family, even one like this one its always good...

And Denise will always be the Chocolate Chip Cookie Queen.. As for the rose part, Its the smile sweety.. Always got one for this old guy, and always makes you feel, well, nice inside.. I like that in a lady. Like seein a rose makes me smile...

Anyway.. Old guys get a bit goofy..

Dun Now
    VonDad

7. Well I don't want to wait at all. I was busy with a stuck float and couldn't even go take a look see when the pic was being took. Was Ryan in it? :D

8. Blakmerk

Blakmerk
    from St.Joe MO

Yeah , Ryan was there. Couldn't believe that I was the tallest one though.

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Can someone put numbes on everyone then we can list the number with names.

[​IMG]

10. I was surprised to see that many had been to all 10. I'm second from the right when looking at the picture.

11. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

I (wz junk) am number 6 from the left and that is my brother (mo junk) number 7. Rough looking bunch to have our picture taken.

John

12. Ha I can just barely make the raven out in the back row. I was going to be mad as hell of he wasn't in the picture, he left me with a broken carb to go get his picture took. :D

The fellas that have made a real event pictured right there.

13. VonDad

VonDad

Well, I'm two to Denise's left standing right behind the uhh uhh diminutive gent in the yellow shirt in the front row. Fraz, me offspring is in the back with the major CHEEZE goin on.. Its just good to see a bunch of folk that share a common interest...

Chocolate Chip Cookies!

n' the cars are pretty okay too..

VonDad

Oh Oh Oh Did ya notice that we actually got a picture of Jim Marlett instead of him takin the picher? That's prolly a major deal there. I think Denise hadda hold onto him to keep him from runnin away..

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  14. I'm the guy standing to Denise's left. Can't believe it was ten years ago when the drags started.