Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey Homie,,dont'cha Know Me?!?!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sam F., Jul 31, 2005.

1. grapejuice1998

grapejuice1998
    from Dallas, TX

My '29 Model A Special Coupe, undergoing major Cancer surgery earlier today. :eek:
    I already completed the drivers side Cancerectomey.
    Alan

Attached Files:

2. D.W.

D.W.
    from Austin Tx.

Here ya go....

Attached Files:

3. Judd

Judd

Pulled this just built motor back out of the Buick to measure and find the reason for low oil pressure at idle when warmed up.

Attached Files:

4. Getting ready for paint. Going to go visit the panel beater today and drop off the abalone flake for the roof.

Attached Files:

5. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Flamer, that is some good looking 18 ga you got there in the trunk of the Stude.

touched the Sedan for the first time today in two weeks, got the dash cut out and the gage pod installed. (finally cooled down below 95 in the garage).

Attached Files:

6. I haven't done anything this summer as far as trad rods go, but I did finally drag home the Duster I've owned for 15 (!) years... guess it's time to get going on it!:D

Jay

7. [​IMG] my new caddy and the new house have kept me very busy[​IMG] here is a before house pic in the thumbnail

Attached Files:

8. ....

Attached Files:

• a.JPG
      a.JPG
      File size:
      79.2 KB
      Views:
  9. SimonSez

SimonSez

I have been working on the '32 Tudor.

Been making good progress recently - finished the firewall recess, built the throttle linkage, rebuilt the carbs and dist., bolted the manifold down properly, cobbled up some wiring and fired it up :D

I only ran it for a few seconds, but it was enough to get me fizzing !

Attached Files:

10. Flipper

Flipper
    from Kentucky

We moved into a early 60's house and re-did the landscaping. Getting rid of 43 year old shrubs is a bitch!

11. luckystiff

luckystiff

you can say that again. we just bought or new one and it's all i've been doing for a month. mines only 15 years old. actually spent this morning trying to straighten out the shrubs around the house. they looked like they had been neglected for 10 of those 15 years. trying to move in and make a new place like you want is a shitload of work. we're first time homeowners and man is it a good feeling. we always improved on all the houses we lived in but nothing to this level. and let me just say landscaping is the motherfucker of it all. turned one of the planterbeds into a rockgarden last weekend and i'll be fucked if rocks don't get expensive rrrreeeeaaaalllllll quick. good luck to you other fellas that just got new places i think after a month of shitstorming we're slowing way down(because we're fucking broke...hahaha)...ken....

12. Ha Ha I relate broke as a spoke.. LOL i took 3 18 foot flat bed trailers to the dump 4 ft high and probably got 2 more to go.But man it feels great when you now its your place. I have always done this at the renals i lived in for a we'll see about your deposit when you move.Owning a home Rocks

13. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

'Spencer's Little Brother'

31 Ford Roadster
    Bobbed/pinched/bobbed Duece Rails
    276 Navarro Flathead

Attached Files:

14. KCsledz

KCsledz

Here is what my wife drug home for me for my B-day! Its going to be a killer family hauler! A little engine dialing in. Drop spindles and disks up front new springs in the back lightened by a leaf and a T-5 to get a freeway gear. Some steel wheels painted wot match with beauty rings and baby moons. It will get some large silver metallic on the roof, pillars, spears and dash.
    Nothing but killer potential here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. jstorm

jstorm

Started to build the body for the poor Poor Boy. Ussed 55 chevy pickup doors as a start. they had the right curve. As soon as the shoulder heals from surgery i am gonna finish it and have it sandblasted so i can make it straight and paint it.

Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      37.4 KB
      Views:
    • 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      34.3 KB
      Views:
    • 03.jpg
      03.jpg
      File size:
      34.8 KB
      Views:
  16. Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy
    BANNED

getting there a few more things to get done... money is slow.. so is progress

needs...
    *headlights
    *grill shell
    *wiring
    *driveshaft
    *shifter
    *radiator
    *floor boards
    *shifter install
    *steering mounted

Attached Files:

17. Orange54

Orange54
    from Missouri

[​IMG]

Nice solid body for the "street rod" frame and parts I already have. Got a 283, th350, 9" ford, and more junk for it. Time to put it together and get rid of the extra parts.

18. tisdelski

tisdelski

started on this about 7 yrs. ago and then got side tracked. started playing with it again about 2 months ago . so far its been shortened 4in., the doors have been lengthened 6in. , the grille has been mildly sunk . it will be a 3 window when finished. gary

Attached Files:

19. Square One

Square One

just picked this up, but i dont really have a garage, so its gravel driveway workin for me! 1962 mecury meteor

Attached Files:

20. jstorm

jstorm

Also got the wifes car, 47 chevy sedan. its gonna be the family car. Started on it before surgery and gonna get back on it in about 2 weeks. i will have updated pics soon.

Attached Files:

21. 122wagon

122wagon
    from nowhere

picked this up a little over a month ago. ive shown and explained it in other threads but ill just overview it here.

'64 galaxie 500.

-has a hi-po '68 360
    -still have to go pick up the original 352 that has had some performance work, porting, valves, cam, bore.
    -right now its getting air bags
    -soon to be scripts and handle less
    -eventual HUGE metalflake white top with mini flake body.
    -workin on new interior now.
    -air ride and audio setup in trunk.

im also pickin up pieces for a hot rod

also getting ready to paint my volvo 122 custom.

Attached Files:

22. RonC

RonC
    from Montebello

Kilroy...Who did you get to do the machining on your flathead? i'm getting ready to tear into mine.

23. jimbob

jimbob

Downtown Canberra......

[​IMG]

24. I'm currently getting all the hanging panels ready for paint..

[​IMG]

Still got brakes and drivelinee to sort as well :( , don't think I'll make November.......