Register now to get rid of these ads!

Heads up on a scammer (lewisg)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jreeder41, Aug 22, 2012.

1. jreeder41

jreeder41

Here is an email I got responding to an add I have on here.

Alright Jon, I would need your complete shipping address so I can make
    shipping arrangement.

My PayPal account is currently dormant at the moment so I will take
    payment via Money gram. You can send Money gram payment at any Walmart
    store closest to you.

Here are the details you would need for payment via MoneY Gram:

Name: Lewis Gallagher
    Address: 67 high street Hertfordshire. WD17 2DU, UK.

After payment do email me the details below from the Money gram payment receipt:

Sender's Name:
    Ref#:
    Amount Sent:

I shall email you a tracking # and other shipping info once am done
    with shipping. Kindly let me know once you've made payment so I can
    complete shipping arrangement.

Thanks,
    Lewis.

On 8/21/12, Jon Reeder <[email protected]> wrote:
    > That sounds perfect! Let me know how to pay you.
    >
    > Jon Reeder
    >
    > --- On Tue, 8/21/12, Lewis Gallagher <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > From: Lewis Gallagher <[email protected]>
    > Subject: Re: 1935 dodge rear truck fenders
    > To: "Jon Reeder" <[email protected]>
    > Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 7:54 AM
    >
    > Hi John,
    >
    > I am breaking my 1935 dodge for parts and still have the rear fenders
    > in excellent shape and condition. I will take $450 shipped for them. I
    > will be shipping via UPS or FedEx whichever you prefer and shall
    > accept payment via Money gram. What's your complete shipping address?
    > phone #?
    >
    >
    > thanks,
    > Lewis.
    >

and here is my response.

Haha sure thing bud! How about I send you a little extra so you can release me some funds. Your a fucking idiot get a real job and stop trying to screw people over. I hope the whores you screw (cause your probably a fat duechebag that lives in your mom's basement) give you syphilis and you die a slow horrible death.

Fuck you,

Jon Reeder

--- On Tue, 8/21/12, Lewis Gallagher <[email protected]> wrote:

2. Sphynx

Sphynx
    from Central Fl

Oh i would have sent him the money

3. martin

martin

So how would you have done the transaction Jon ? What would have worked for you sir.

4. jreeder41

jreeder41

Well first of all shipping would have been more than the $450 to the states, 35 dodge fenders are extremely hard to come by and usually will cost $400-$500 each. Also anything to do with money gram and oversees is prob a scam. I did not link the pictures he sent me, but they were of a complete truck prob stolen off the internet somewhere.

5. brad chevy

brad chevy

Money gram ,western union and demands by seller using their paypal links are always scamscum. Good responce to the idiot.

6. This is an ongoing scam... but if you believe that you can get a steal on US car parts in the UK, you're better off giving me your $$, at least it stays in the US.

Bob

7. [​IMG]

This is the adress. On street View it is actually between the bank and another store front of some sort.

Google maps is sooooo cool.

8. I would string him along to waste his time and make him feel like I care. Screw with him slowwwwwwww and steady. Pull out a couple times and then go back in and finally, pull out and give to him right in his face!

I post ads looking for cars randomly and I had a guy in the UK send pics of me in my car when I asked for pics. So of course I knew right away so this was an opportunity to waste his time and efforts and give me a laugh or two. I asked for more photos and many dumb questions he of course obliged thinking I was on the line. This went on for a month and a half. I got him to call me a few times so that cost him and I talked his ear off every time. I could tell he was getting frustrated and that was awesome. Then one day he called and he was holding his temper, barely. I played him for about 30 mins then said, "ya know, I decided that I don't want to buy my own car back" ... "What do you mean?" ... "You dumbass! The photos you sent me were of me in my car!" ... CLICK...bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. (insert milk out of you nose kinda laugh here!)

9. jreeder41

jreeder41

Thats great!!!

10. GMM

GMM
    from Buhl, ID

I had one like that a while back on Craigslist, I kept leading them on and on, messing with them. Found out the little bastard was in South Africa. I told him I had contacted the state department and they tracked them via e-mail and would be arresting them soon. Hopefully that slowed them down a little. Who knows..