Register now to get rid of these ads!

$1,000 reward

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MoKanMan, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoodooTwin

VoodooTwin
    from Noo Yawk

2. I honestly don't know how it could have been a accident after hearing the way the damage was done and the perpetrator not being aware it happened but maybe someone will read this thread a say,,,OMG!:eek: "When I was moving that _______ I might have damaged that car." HRP

3. Mark T

Mark T

Very sad, I hope they catch the bastards.

4. pushrod_jimbo

pushrod_jimbo

I'll find em' for $1,000 but I'll catch em' and kill em' for $10,000. $10,000 for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail...the whole damn thing.

5. Back in the Day when I rode Bikes & somebody
    stole a Bike & we cought the Guy what we would was
    to Break his Fingers one at a Time!
    till all of them were Broken
    that way they would Think twice about doing
    something again

just my 3.5 cents

6. -Brent-

-Brent-

Guys, can we clean up the threats and junk out of this thread? I'd hate to see something useful be deleted because of drivel that doesn't help.

7. metalshapes

metalshapes

These kind of posts dont help at all.

So please keep that crap off the HAMB.

The focus should be on finding out who it was.

8. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

These are the folks that were really close to the caddy, if anyone knows them maybe they saw something, I am in no way trying to point a finger at them, they were really cool folks, just hoping they might have seen something and could help. Please do not misunderstand my post! Jim

Attached Files:

9. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

I have over 75 videos and over 1000 pics, I am looking through all of them, its taking along time but I really hope to find something in one of them to help, not for the reward, I do not want it and will not take it, but I want to cate the cowards that would do something like this to a felloow hamb member. Jim

10. 1964countrysedan

1964countrysedan
    from Texas

Wouldn't that be cool to find the video!

11. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

Sorry to hear about that.

12. ryno

ryno

Just thinking here,is it pssiable that someone may have backed into it with a trailer and didn't know they did? I know it sounds stupid,but I'm just trying to think outside the box of someone actually doing this deliberately. Maybe a golf cart trying to squeeze through the parked cars ?

13. PackardWood

PackardWood
    from JoCo, NC

Way to be!

14. Jim
    Extremly good of you.

my experience is that the folks who vandalize very seldom dole out any monetary restitution. Maybe if one of us figures it out the cash could be forwarded to help with repairs or insurance deductable.

A little advice from an old hot head, killing and mameing over a paint job is just silly. Aside from the fact if one does that or is considering it an internet site that the entire world can read is no place to announce it. :(

15. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

I sure hope it was an accident as opposed to deliberately doing this. But the way the OP posted it, it sounds more like it was done deliberately..

Not to mention it was parked in between cars and from what I see in the picture of the wagon (assuming this is where the Caddy parked as well. Possible that the wagon moved to this spot later on), there was a fence behind the wagon so no reason for a golf cart to try and pass in between cars. Circumstances don't seem to be in favor of it being an accident.. :(

16. I guess it could have been someone racing a golf cart trying to get off the track before a rail ran them down. :D

I always hope for the best and prepare for the worse. I would certainly hope that the best case scenario it was an accident and that the perpetrator either didn't know or was unsure how to handle it. Maybe someone's little kid banged into it with a bicycle? Sometimes little kids screw up and get real afraid, later it comes out and mom and dad do the right thing.

17. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If you read the description of the damage, it could hardly have been an accident of any kind.

18. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

No simple accident there, hard to drive a golf cart on the TOP of a new Cadillac...as posted above by Chevy348...it was a deliberate act of hatred or drunken stupor thinking it was funny to FU someone's new Cadillac..

Karma's going to get him and I hope his pals decide to clear their conscience and decide to turn him (or her) in...

R-

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  19. Monkey

Monkey
    from Owasso, OK

See if this is the Caddy...

I know it's blurry...
    [​IMG]

20. deto

deto

if the perp read this thread, he will probably gives his buddy's a $1000 to keep their mouths shut. I HOPE it is a random A-hole, and not a HAMBer.

21. Sorry to hear about the caddie, hope they catch the guy. Seems there are jerks everywhere.

22. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Sure hope something happens to put a better spin on this before it's all over. Not cool that the damage occured no matter what. I could handle having it happen from something flying off the track and catching the car, but I don't think that would have been missed.

But being so thoughtless and hateful to do such a thing really hurts in so many ways.

At the very least, I hope it's completely coverd by insurance........

23. grabrr

grabrr

WTF is wrong with people? To do something like that to another man's ride is pretty low, regardless of what it is, new or old, cheap or expensive. I know this person will get caught.
    The stupid people that worked with my wife didn't like the vinyl lettering I put on her side rear window thanking them for the door dents, in her new truck.

24. Muttley

Muttley

Yep, I'd hate to think one of our own would do this especially to what would potentially be another members car. :mad: :mad:

25. If it was done on purpose, bust their asses. I did notice in the picture asking if that was the Caddy that there looked to be a lot of "easy-ups" in the area. Did it get windy? These things really sail sometimes. No mercy for bad guys.......was just thinking.

26. silverdome

silverdome

There was a group of people on an elevated platform in that area maybe they seen something.

27. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Part of me is thinking this wasn't vandalism but some sort of damage that someone accidently caused and then got the hell out of there before anyone noticed. What makes me think that is that it would really take some pressure to dent panels and doing that with a key or even a screwdriver would be tough............not impossible but tough.

To me the scenario about a tent or portable carport blowing over the car in the wind makes so much more sense. Why would someone risk being caught keying a car with so many people around ? I know alcohol does strange things, but someone would have to be really plastered to do something like that and also hate someone who can afford a nice car to boot.

But even if someone did it accidently and then fled, that is certainly not cool.

Don

28. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

To me the scenario about a tent or portable carport blowing over the car in the wind makes so much more sense. Why would someone risk being caught keying a car with so many people around ? I know alcohol does strange things, but someone would have to be really plastered to do something like that and also hate someone who can afford a nice car to boot.

But even if someone did it accidently and then fled, that is certainly not cool.
    Don[/QUOTE]

I've seen Those EZ ups set sail like a kite, those metal frames could really do damage to a car I'd bet. They always make me a little nervous when the wind picks up.

29. TULSA

TULSA
    from Tulsa

I do not remember there being any wind though?? I looked through all my pics and I do not have any of the car in the background.

30. TULSA

TULSA
    from Tulsa

If thats it, I think I know who was in the double tan tents that you can see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.