Register now to get rid of these ads!

Zach Andrews

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rumblefish, Aug 18, 2012.

1. rumblefish

rumblefish
    from NE Ohio

So I see that Zach Andrews AKA 1 shot has been banned. Can I ask how many people got ripped off? He got me for $60 for a Toolbox:mad::mad:

I will be in Bedford soon:D

2. hotrodgary

hotrodgary

I bought a $25 shift knob from him.... and never heard from again, i gave it a few weeks in case there was a reason for not shipping... then I decided to do a search and found this.... wtf :(

-Gary

3. rumblefish

rumblefish
    from NE Ohio

I found his myspace! Last post was a year ago!!!

http://www.myspace.com/suedestriperdotcom

<LI class=odd>Status: Single<LI class=even>Here for: Networking, Friends<LI class=odd>Hometown: French Lick, Indiana<LI class=even>Orientation: Straight<LI class=odd>Body type: 5' 10" / Slim / Slender<LI class=even>Ethnicity: White / Caucasian<LI class=odd>Religion: Christian - other<LI class=even>Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius<LI class=odd>Children: Undecided<LI class=even>Smoke / Drink: No / No<LI class=odd>Occupation: Self employed pinstriper/artist.<LI class="even last">Income: Less than $30,000</SECTION></ARTICLE><ARTICLE id=module26 class="module module11 columnModule4 odd companiesModule draggable" data-mt="5" data-area="Profiles"><HEADER>Companies

</HEADER><SECTION class="content moduleBody">
    • 1shot Pinstriping and Kustom Hot Rod Art Inc.
      • Mitchell/Bedford, Indiana US
      • Owner

4. rumblefish

rumblefish
    from NE Ohio

5. WWinIL

WWinIL

I made a complaint to Ryan about 1shot last month (august 2012) about this D-bag. I never received a helmet I paid for. Ryan, gave him plenty of time to respond. So, maybe I'm the one responsible for this... But, in reality 1shot has no one to blame but himself for being banned IMHO.

I paid him on 7-6-12, and after a few weeks of getting nothing from him despite my PM's asking why? Last PM from him was on 7-26-12:

"It's on its way brother! Sorry, I didn't respond, I've been working a new job thats really time demanding,cleaning college apts, been able to sign on here and there for a few minutes on my phone"
    "1shot"

I also filed a complaint with paypal too. I have not heard back as of today 9-6-12 as of their decision. Hopefully he refunds me my $. If not I hope they boot his ass too...

If anyone else has paid him via paypal, I would urge you to file a complaint. Any questions, PM me.

6. WWinIL

WWinIL

I heard back from Paypal today 9-10-12 and they sided with me against my complaint against zach andrews and recovered my $ from his account ($37.50). I would urge anyone who has been taken by this A-hole and paid via paypal to file a complaint ASAP. Hopefully you can get your $ refunded too.