Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Hey, Fill Her Up And Check The Oil!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldfart36, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I'll be out early getting it done. Will be a long day.

Neighbors??? They're way overrated.:D

2. We're diggin out of here at 6:00AM. Your more then welcome to come on down and convoy with us.;)

3. :eek:

4. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

That's cool as hell. I have a semi box in my yard for storage and always wanted to kinda make it look like an old gas station somehow with an awning ect... :cool:

5. B.Sharp

B.Sharp

how about a couple closer shots of that 37/38 GMC. I like the look. Nice garage/gas station you have there. My wife would be so mad if that was close to me.

6. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

7. Sounds like a plan!

8. power wagon

power wagon

still there ,after many years of collecting ,they bagan to clean up , you are right ,they are hard to deal with, the old man was impssible to deal with

9. Just that little building/gas station would be nice to have! I like the way he has it set up. If we had room I'd guess none of us would mind having a little place like that. With the "junque" I've collected over the years, I could probably have it filled up in no time. You are lucky to have such a neighbor.

[​IMG]

10. tjmercury

tjmercury

That wasn't there the last time I was visiting Chris, boy things sure do change quick around there!

11. Ah you know us old guys, Poof. Get your but up here, and bring that foot to. Oil Rack????????:eek:

12. tjmercury

tjmercury

Haha, I was waiting on that!

13. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

Now that is just plain cool...period.
    Thanks for posting that, and yes you are fortunate to live where you do.
    Cheers...........

14. Dam, nothin gets past ya!!! Tell Kelly I need those soft hands to help clean parts.:eek::eek::D

Your welcome, and yes I am.

15. tjmercury

tjmercury

16. That looks a lot like my neighbor's place. He built the "gas station" to look historically correct. His wife uses the office area as a beauty shop. He parks cars in it, but has a different buiding for a shop. Good to have car guys for neighbors!

~Alden

18. Was talking with Rod. Here's the poop for all you guys that are coming thru the area.

Rod's having his grand opening Sept. 15th, as some already know. He is planning a guest book being available for all that swing by. Then and after that he is into anyone wanting to take some pics with his station! Cool, all he's asking is ya sign the guest book. Can't beat a deal like that in my opinion!

19. Seeing the heading for this thread takes me back. Back in about 66 I had a 63 Chevy that used a lot of oil. My deal when I pulled in to a service station was to "fill it up with oil and check the gas". The station set up is great. Would love to have it in my back yard. Thanks for posting it for us.
    Later,
    Dick

20. tjmercury

tjmercury

Wow, git your mind out of the gutter:confused: Dam, scary how we all know what each others going to say before we say it!!!!!!!:p:eek::D[/QUOTE]

Well, you know what they say......Great minds....er a Dirty minds think alike!!!

21. power wagon

power wagon

wanna see more pics

22. I'm bumping this thread up. because Rod is having his "Grand Openning" this weekend.

If you can make it Cool! He has been letting everyone who can come practice all week for the "Mini-Bike" Nationals!! (He'll probably kill me for calling that).

Lot's of fun, and a great shop with a guy that's got his shit together!!!;)