Register now to get rid of these ads!

7th annual Hardcore Happening Traditional Hot rod Party Le Roy NY

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Uncle Jess, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Cool place

[​IMG]

2. greatlakesspeedshop1

greatlakesspeedshop1

see ya there for the ride out.

3. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Definitely a cool place for the breakfast pre-game... Another pic from last year's meet up...

Attached Files:

4. Farmers Speed Shop

Farmers Speed Shop
    from Buffalo NY

6 Days and Counting!

5. Hey Jess no need for an address for your place. Just look at the road, when you see all the black marks.... you're there! :D

By the way.... the yard art helps too!

6. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Ahhh.... I can Smell the Burnt Rubber already! Only 4 more days!!!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  7. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

Hey great pics guys thanks for all the help. The phone has been ringing off the hook as usual, people coming from all over should be a great crowd. Thanks

8. old soul

old soul
    from oswego NY

SO some one told me to talk to uncle jess. So does any one think It would be a problem if I brought a bunch of hot rod parts to sell???? My buddy bob will be bringing alot of traditinal hot rod parts to sell also. Thats what we do. Bring parts and camp and have a good time. Also is it worth getting there friday nite to camp and be there for sat morning. Or does every one just roll in sat morning???? Help me out never been. Also should we bring some tires to sell. Looks like they would sell like hot cakes????? Also does any one have any special request for parts??????

9. old soul

old soul
    from oswego NY

10. Call him and ask him.

Search this thread, he's posted his phone number.

Trust me, he doesn't bite................................... much!

11. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

Hey man thanks for asking, in the past I have allowed it but then the following year everyone wanted to bring stuff to sell and the problem is now the show has grown to a point where we dont have the room. If I let one guy than i have to let everyone, We need all the parking we can for actual Hotrods. Trust me dude I am a swap meet guru but I cant do it at this gig. Any questions call me anytime. Thanks Jesse585-813-7549
    Ps As of this year this is a one day show, we may go to two day next year but for right now most people get here Satyrday,morning and camp that night. Its pretty hectic around here Friday, we are hustling and would probably put you to work if you got here Friday! Thanks.Jesse

12. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Two more days for you lucky bastards that can make it!!! When you see the lovely girl with the big smile all day ,thats Jesses wife.Make sure you tell her thanks for all her efforts.
    Iam gonna try real hard to sneak away from my situation and get out there late.Want to hear Steve-o and the boys and watch the lighting of the inferno!!

Anyone thinking of going....DO IT DUMMY. Its everything you would expect and more!!! Fedco

13. milner3268

milner3268
    from buffalo NY

Hey Jess, im tryin not to bring that 630 hp blazer BUT Im bringing my drums [fillin in ] and maybe a 4 spd set up that may get picked up there so add LeeAnn in there [and we are probably crashing in the back depending how late we play ]all that wont fit in my coupe.any way lookin forward to it as usual .But even though the blazer is off topic its stupid fast and should please the crowd HA HA HA. If you need anything before we leave just holler

14. I've seen the Blazer and it IS a Blazer! Damn near did a burnout down the whole freakin' 1/8th mile at Lancaster Speedway.

See 'ya there Darryl!

15. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Hope you can stop in for a little bit of the action Jim! Won't be the same without you there!

Anyone who has never been...The lighting of the Bonfire is EPIC! It's a MUST SEE!!!

2 more Days!!!

16. milner3268

milner3268
    from buffalo NY

Yo Stevo [model a punk] sorry i was distant at shop nite yesterday,that was the end of a month of hell and it took its toll.So any way im actually pumped to play [drums] with you guys .just let me know if i should bring the whole set or snare /high hat only .thanks .as said before dont think about it just be there,its not to be missed

17. milner3268

milner3268
    from buffalo NY

Hey Greg[waddayacare],yea it was like drivin that 4300 lb blazer on ice ha ha ha . i laughed the entire way down the return rd and was still dying when i got my time slip .hell im STILL laughing !!!!!!

18. greatlakesspeedshop1

greatlakesspeedshop1

Looking like perfect weather tire thrashing this weekend !!!!!

19. Dave_D

Dave_D
    from NY

I had other plans this weekend, but after reading this i think i'm going to blow them off and head up to this instead, it sounds like a blast. I'll be in my yellow 55 wagon, and hopefully i can drag my cousin along in his deuce 5-window. I think i'll camp out and then hit the drags on sunday too. Hope to meet some of you saturday.

20. milner3268

milner3268
    from buffalo NY

Hell yea dave, great plans party sat crash there have breakfast then go racing up the road see ya there

21. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

Daryl I am always willing to make an xception for a guy who wrings the shit out of everything he drives, your a great showman! Looking forward to seeing you guys. The house is packed but if you want to crash in the house somewhere your always welcome to.

22. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

Hope you can cruise out Jim.

23. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

Dave, glad you going to make the trek, its a great group of people and cars glad your adding to the cool factor. See you then. Jesse

24. Farmers Speed Shop

Farmers Speed Shop
    from Buffalo NY

Hardcore Happening Eve! I can smell burning rubber already!

25. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Big Stahu! No worries man, that's totally understandable. Can't wait to Jam with you either! It's gonna be one Hell of a Party! I think the Snare and Hi-Hat will be good, totally up to you... it would be Less for you to bring along though! haha We'll have the boomin' and slappin' of the Upright Bass anyhow for Bass! haha

Cannot wait, Only One More Day until the Best Hot Rod Shindig of the year!!! BRING YOUR SPARE TIRES!!! Gotta love this year's party Slogan... "Where Memories are Made...And Tires DESTROYED!" hahaha

26. Hot Rod Trash

Hot Rod Trash

Takin the day off to work on the ford all day. Got some minor issues to iron out. See ya all tomorrow

27. ill be there tomorrow.

28. Looking forward to this. Jumping in the daily driver tomorrow mid morning and heading down. Tent's in the trunk, and beer once I cross the border. :D

29. Why??? :confused:

Your beer is real! :D

30. When I was younger and stupider, I made a mistake that got me in some trouble with the border agents... I get hassled now. The less that I have in my car when I cross, the easier it is.

But it's ok. When I drink American beer, I compensate by drinking twice as much. :D